dance with me

a/n sorry if this has errors lol i'm distracted rn

a long sigh left corbyn's lips, filling the silent room with tension. he uncomfortably shifted on the floor, slouching against daniel's bed as he lazily threw another toy to kobe.

"why'd you sigh like that?" daniel chuckled from on top of his bed. he placed his phone flat down on his bare chest and poked his head up, just barely able to see the top strands of corbyn's dark hair. "am i boring you?"

"yeah, kinda," corbyn yawned, "i might go home. i'm pretty tired."

"shut the fuck up," daniel laughed and climbed out of his bed, dropping down on to the floor next to corbyn, "let's do something fun, i know you've been down lately. it's the least i can do after you washed my car."

"i have not been down," the brunet sassed.

"your the worst liar," daniel ruffled his hair, "it's okay corb, everyone has down weeks."

corbyn shrugged and pursed his lips. he mindlessly threw kobe the toy again, watching the little puppy pounce across the hardwood floors, nails tapping against the planks. "i'm not sad i'm just bleh," he looked over at daniel with a small smile, "i had fun with you today though. we got to watch zach dislocate his shoulder, we baked brownies, watched movies...life hasn't felt this normal in awhile."

"i'm glad," daniel smiled and patted the boy's knee which was bent upwards, "kobe come here!" he called.

the tiny dog glided across the floor, throwing his little body on top of daniel. he licked the blond's face a few times before excitedly hopping into corbyn's lap.

"aww hi baby," corbyn coo'd, petting the soft puppy. he lifted the dog up and hugged him against his chest, "i love you kobe. your my favorite seavey."

daniel slapped corbyn's arm, "rude," he scoffed, "i bought you ice cream the other day."

"but kobe's cuter."

daniel jealously lifted the dog away from the brunet. he set him back on the floor and pushed him away from the two. "i have better eyes," he defended, standing up. he grabbed corbyn's bicep and pulled the boy upwards.

corbyn groaned as he rose to his feet, "what are we doing?" he tiredly whined.

"i have an idea," daniel smirked. he dimmed the lights and kept a few candles lit (which corbyn had bought for daniel, claiming they were 'the best smelling scents in the world').

corbyn watched in confusion as the younger boy began to set up his speaker. once he got his phone connected he set the black box on his dresser which sat opposite from his bed and then rested his phone against that. "we're gonna learn how to dance."

"ew no!" corbyn cringed with a small giggle. he sat at the edge of daniel's bed, softly biting his bottom lip.

the shirtless boy turned around with a shrug, "not an option c. we're dancing together."

"like slow dancing?"

"well," daniel hit shuffle on his playlist. a few seconds later, shawn mendes' voice was being projected through the room. "can't slow dance to this song," he laughed, pulling corbyn up from the bed.

he kept his hand locked on the brunet's. the two began goofing around, moving completely out of sync with each other. their chests crashed together, sending corbyn stumbling backwards a few times. the once miserable boy was now in a laughing fit as daniel accidentally tripped over their feet a few times.

"i think we're doing great!" the blond exclaimed, spinning with corbyn as they navigated the empty space. the sight of corbyn's face being lit up and the sound of his laugh warmed his heart as he twirled corbyn under the two's arms, "TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE!" daniel belted out with the song.