kisses and cuddles

requested by wdwdorbynnn

daniel couldn't contain his smile as he looked through the rapid comments filling in. he watched them go by, laughing at one every now and again. "where am i?" daniel read aloud, "i'm on my couch," he replied, moving the phone to show the light gray seating area. he began to hum a random melody while waiting for more questions to be asked. "where's corbyn? he's-" daniel stopped mid sentence realizing he didn't know the answer himself, "actually that's a really good question. him and christian were playing video games earlier, but knowing him he's passed out in my bed because its four and that's his designated nap time."

user1 go find him we need dorbyn content you guys have been slacking

"have not!" daniel exclaimed, "i always post content of my baby. my feed has more pictures of him than me at this point." nonetheless, he began the journey up to his room to try and find his boyfriend. the house was quiet and christian and tyler had been gone so corbyn was most definitely asleep. daniel swore the boy could not go five hours without a nap.

"if i wake him up and he's mad, it's you guys fault," daniel whispered. he kept the camera facing the ceiling as he slowly opened his bedroom door. the room was dark considering corbyn must've closed all of the shades and curtains before his nap. he smiled seeing the boy wrapped up in daniel's favorite blanket, peacefully curled up in the bed. "baby?" he asked softly.

"what?" corbyn tiredly murmured.

user2 CORBYNNNN

user3 HIS VOICE IS PRECIOUS STOP

user4 daniel james if u don't flip this camera around-

"nothing bubba, i'm just on live and they wanted to see you," daniel answered in the quietest tone he could.

"oh," corbyn yawned, "do you want to lay down with me? you can stay on live, i don't care." daniel graciously accepted his offer. he sat at the edge of the bed and handed his phone to corbyn so he could untie his shoes and slip them off.

the tired brunet boy moved the phone so only half of his face was visible. "hi guys," he said raspily. he felt daniel's arms snake around his torso as the blond leaned his head against his. daniel left a few kisses down his cheek before taking his phone back. the two fell down on to the pillows, cuddling up next to each other as the phone was steadily held above them.

user5 HEY✍🏼UNIVERSE ✍🏼ITS✍🏼ME✍🏼AGAIN✍🏼

user6 ugh adopt me plz

user7 isn't ur anniversary coming up soon?

"yea," daniel answered. corbyn slightly hovered his head over daniel's head to place a kiss on the corner of his lips. daniel smiled and whispered a quick thank you before corbyn sunk back down to cuddle into his shoulder, "i can't believe it's gonna be two years," he finished.

corbyn yawned as he nodded in agreement. "dani get under the blankets please," he pulled up the warm comforter, allowing daniel to slip himself underneath it. once they were comfortably settled, corbyn moved himself back over to daniel, his upper body rested on his boyfriend's.

the camera could see corbyn's face stuffed into daniel's neck. daniel had his left arm bent upwards, hand resting on the back of corbyn's head as he played with the brunet hair. "i think this live should just be nap time instead," corbyn mumbled, just loud enough for the mic to pick up.