cold

a/n
heyy again if u requested something i'm literally gonna post it tomorrow like i'm so sorry it's taking so long i just have a lot of hw and awful time management skills. for now here's shit from my drafts lmao.

<3

"how was your shower angel?" daniel softly asked the still slightly wet boy. corbyn only wore a pair of basketball shorts and his warm towel that was wrapped around his upper half, his hands clutching the ends together. he shivered in response, shaking out his dampened hair.

"cold," he simply answered.

daniel smiled and walked up to his boyfriend, grabbing the towel for him. he tightly secured it around his trembling lover and snuck in a quick kiss, "let's get you dry baby," he guided him to the bed, lowering him down on to the mattress. "stay put, i'm going to grab a few things."

daniel swiftly made his way to the bathroom and grabbed a comb along with some advil from the cabinet up above. his baby woke up with a small cold. he had a fever, a sore throat, and a stuffy nose therefore daniel took top priority in nursing him back to health. he knew corbyn hated getting sick more than anything in the world so getting him to feel better was a must.

he returned back to the bedroom and handed the pill bottle to corbyn. he popped a few into his mouth and washed them back with some water he had on his nightstand. "do you want me to brush your hair or do you got it?" daniel questioned.

corbyn raised the towel to cover his lips. "i can," he shyly answered.

daniel raised an eyebrow at his response. he kneeled in front of his boyfriend, grabbing on to his warm palm, "bubs i know you don't want to. i don't mind, let me do it. we'll get it over with quicker." he ran the comb through corbyn's messy hair, brushing out the front pieces. he didn't have super long hair so it was pretty easy, "your so pretty honey. even when your sick."

"you're making me blush," corbyn whined.

"good," daniel held his chin and kissed each of his reddened cheeks, "you still feel warm bubba," he brought his palm up to his forehead to confirm his statement. the immediate sensation of heat made him frown, "my poor baby."

"can i have a hoodie?" corbyn shivered.

"how about just a shirt for now? we need to get your fever down," daniel walked to his dresser and pulled out one of his own shirts. he took the towel away from corbyn, using it to ruffle through his still dripping hair. he then slid the shirt over his head and pulled it over his body. "there you go lovey." he watched as corbyn leaned backwards, crashing his back flat on the bed.

"dani, i don't feel good," he groaned, bringing his palms to cover his face.

"i know sweetie," he lightly guided the boy to sit up again, "let's go rest on the couch. we'll give this room some time to air out and get the germs out of here."

he helped his boyfriend downstairs and gently set him on the gray couch. he grabbed a fluffy blanket from the other end of the sofa and draped it over corbyn's slim figure. "you want some water?"  corbyn nodded before releasing a small series of coughs into the inside of his elbow. "hang in there babe."

daniel reached up into the cabinet and grabbed corbyn's favorite glass. it was tall, clear, and had a sunflower design on the front of it. he poured a large amount of water along with a couple ice blocks into the cup before returning back to his boyfriend. "thank you," corbyn said faintly. he took a sip of the cool liquid, feeling some sense of soothingness glide down his irritated throat. he set it aside to the table next to the armrest before looking up at daniel again, "can you come hold me," he whined, making grabby hands.

daniel smiled and sat himself on the couch. corbyn slightly shifted so daniel could take his spot and pull the brunet on top of him. "do you want to watch tv?"

"no, my head hurts too much," he yawned, "can we just talk a little?"

"sure bub," daniel chuckled. he began to mindlessly massage corbyn's scalp, fingers swirling in his soft hair which had dried up.

"do you remember when you told me you liked me for the first time?" corbyn lazily asked, his words slightly muffling into daniel's chest.

"of course i do," daniel hummed.

"we were lost in new york city," corbyn laughed.

"and you were scared to walk down the dark alley that led back to the bus so i held your hand," daniel added.

"except it didn't lead back to the bus and we got even more lost," the brunet corrected, "you were so confident too. i told you it was the wrong way and you didn't want to listen."

daniel playfully rolled his eyes, "then you started crying because it began to pour and our phones were dead. i'm pretty sure that was the first time i'd ever seen you cry tears of sadness."

"and after that you hugged me and told me it was going to all be okay," corbyn took a short break from his story to let out a few coughs. daniel rubbed his back in soothing motions to help the boy. "and it was okay because eventually we made it back to the bus and we stayed in your bunk together because i was still really shaken up."

"and then we cuddled and i told you that i really really liked you," daniel finished.

"mmh i'm tired now," corbyn yawned.

daniel kissed the top of his head, "go to sleep angel, i'll be here when you wake up."

[a/n]
lol i might make a oneshot about the story they told in this after i finish up my requests

but it's almost 2 am rn and i have hw to do :((