time with you

requested by henrydangerlover

anger boiled through corbyn's veins as he clenched both of his fists, tightly squeezing the throw pillow that had been in his hands. he let out a fake laugh and set the pillow in its designated spot on the couch before turning to face his boyfriend, "again daniel? your going out again!" he shook his head in disbelief, waiting for the expression on daniel's face to change.

"yes, again corbyn," daniel rolled his eyes, "it's a friday night and i want to hang out with my friends."

"your always with them!" corbyn raised his voice at the boy and slumped down on the sofa. he dug his heel into the carpet, sliding it back and forth across the soft material in anger.

"i asked if you wanted to come!"

corbyn cocked his head sideways with attitude, "well i don't."

"then that's your problem," the blond shrugged as he began to walk towards the kitchen.

corbyn slightly dropped his jaw, unsatisfied with the fact that daniel simply walked away from him. he followed the boy into the kitchen and hopped up on the island stool as he watched daniel begin to pull out ingredients for what seemed to be a sandwich. "you go out every single night daniel. party after party after party. i just want to spend time with you."

"i literally asked if you wanted to go," daniel groaned, already growing tired of the argument, "it's not my fault that all you want to do is lay in bed and have no social life."

"and it's not my fault that all you want to do is get drunk and sit in a room full of disgustingly loud music and an absurd amount of people."

daniel chose to ignore the boy's comment and began to lather the peanut butter on to his slice of bread. he blocked out the malicious words corbyn was muttering at him, in attempt to make it through the day without a headache.

"can you please just stay in tonight?" the brunet begged.

"nope."

"your a fucking asshole," corbyn picked up an empty paper cup from beside him and chucked it at the boy's arm, "all i want to do is spend the night with you. we both know you'll pass out at crawford's and not come home till like two in the afternoon. please, just-"

"jesus corbyn stop! why is it so difficult for you to understand that people want to actually have a life and have fun?" daniel angrily pressed his two slices of bread together and harshly spun the lid back on the peanut butter, "this is why nobody in la likes you."

corbyn's anger diminished. he dropped his shoulders and looked down at his feet which hovered above the floor, "oh." he hopped down from the stool, giving daniel a small smile, "have fun tonight. be safe please."

"fuck," the blond cursed, seeing his boyfriend walk out of the room. "what the hells wrong with me?" he whispered.

he decided to give corbyn some time. what he had said was really out of line. he knew just how hard it was for corbyn to make friends here. even though they were literal popstars, people in los angeles were a different type of brutal. everyone was fake and it was hard to find people who weren't using you for clout. the popular people were just as bad. if you were anything below them, you were seen as worthless. corbyn struggled to fit in, even with daniel's friends.

after the blond finished his sandwich, he put the plate and butter knife in the sink and cleaned up the counters. he pulled out his phone, clicking on crawford's contact.