let go

requested by wdwdorbynnn ❤️

a small yawn escaped passed corbyn's lips as he set his phone down on the armrest of the couch. his eyes beamed down on the boy who's head was leaned against his muscular bicep. the soft platinum blond hair tickled his skin as he slightly repositioned himself, trying to get up. "don't leave," daniel murmured, grabbing his wrist tightly.

corbyn chuckled, pulling his boyfriend upright and snaking his arms around his waist from behind. daniel was practically in his lap, just in a messier way. "baby we can cuddle after," he promised. daniel frowned, reluctantly moving off of corbyn so he could stand. "oh don't give me that look," he grabbed daniel's hands, pulling him up on his feet as well, "cmon bubby. the other three are almost ready and we haven't even changed yet."

daniel kept his eyes glued to corbyn as the taller of the two walked over to the rack of clothing. he bit his lip watching the blond boy remove his shirt, revealing his toned abs. they were soon covered back up by a hoodie, but daniel kept the image of his shirtless boyfriend replaying in his head. "daniel i'm serious," corbyn said, becoming more stern, "go change."

it was five minutes before showtime. the boys were gathered back stage doing their 'pre show rituals'. soon they'd be out in the eccentric atmosphere which was usually something they all looked forward to. daniel had other thoughts today though.

he was practically glued to corbyn. his long arms wrapped around the older's torso from behind, squeezing him tightly. in fact his grip was so tight that corbyn would let out a few struggled coughs every now and then to alert daniel that he had to loosen up a bit.

"love," corbyn sighed. he felt daniel hum into the back of his shoulder blade, placing a few sloppy kisses down his neck. "dani, you need to let go," he directed. his attempts at prying away daniel's arms had failed over and over again. he looked over at the other boys, using his eyes to beg them for help.

"daniel, your going to suffocate him," jack pointed out, attempting to help corbyn's case.

jonah walked over to the couple, trying to remove daniel from corbyn as if he were a child, but the twenty one years old was not going down without a fight. "no!" he exclaimed, "i don't want to let go."

"bub," corbyn said in a much softer tone, "i love you okay. so much. but we literally go on in less than a minute. i promise after the show you won't have to let go of me okay?"

shockingly, daniel complied.

"yeah i've found so many good coffee shops here. i'm going to be sad to leave."

daniel blocked out jonah's voice even though it was being projected through the arena. he walked over to his boyfriend without a care in the world grabbed his hand.

"what are you doing!" corbyn exclaimed, shocked by daniel's interaction. they weren't public yet. they weren't even planning on announcing it for a while.

daniel shrugged, kissing his cheek. the boys were towards the back of the stage and the spotlights were set on the three standing up front, but they were still clearly visible. some fans were screaming, some were too in shock to have a reaction, and others were cooing over the two.

daniel stood in front of corbyn, forcing his arms to wrap around his own body as he cupped corbyn's hands within his own palms. "your warm," daniel smiled.

corbyn couldn't resist himself anymore. he rested his chin on top of daniel's shoulder, kissing the fabric of his shirt. "literally everyone is staring," he whispered.

"shh, don't pay attention to them," daniel hushed, "just hold me."

the older rocked them side to side before releasing his arms from around daniel. "we're going to be in so much trouble," he freaked. management was still questioning their relationship, weary of how the public was going to take it. that's one of the main reasons they hadn't come out yet.

daniel frowned seeing his lover walk back up to the front of the stage. he knew corbyn was scared. the whole time he was in his arms he could feel his pounding heart pressed to his back.

"fuck," he sighed.

after the show

"hey, hey, hey calm down!" daniel exclaimed, trying to stop his pacing boyfriend. he grabbed his hands which were quite warm and sweaty. "it's going to be alright," he whispered.

corbyn shook his head, sinking down to his knees as daniel helped guide him. "w-were going to get so much hate and management is going to fire u-"

daniel placed his pointer finger in front of his lips, shushing him. "baby i don't know if you've seen twitter, but 99% of the fans are happy," he explained, "and if management has something to say, then who gives a fuck. they can't get rid of us and they won't break us up," he assured. he kissed the top of corbyn's head, before pulling the boy against his chest. "there's no need to be upset."

"thank you daniel," he said barely above a whisper.

"of course baby."

seaveydaniel

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by imzachherron, and 534,897 others

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by imzachherron, and 534,897 others

seaveydaniel y'all are probably aware already, but this my baby and ain't nobody finna touch him @corbynbesson

[a/n]
thank you for requesting! hope you enjoyed ❤️

also can we please talk about brunet corbyn HE LOOKS SO FUCKING HOT