cuddling on live

requested by; futureseavey_17

daniel slowly spun side to side in his chair, a slight yawn escaping his lips. he leaned his head forwards and let his eyes skim the incoming comments, chuckling at one every now and then. "yeah, i haven't been live in a hot minute," he laughed, "thought i'd talk with y'all for a little."

daniel held up a small conversation with them about some new music, kobe, and his new post on instagram (which was of him and corbyn).

"oh yeah, so corbyn got me this candle for my birthday last year and i thought i lost it, but i just found it today. it was hidden behind a box, but now i have it," he slid the delicate item into the frame and removed the lid, taking a sniff of the dark red wax, "holy shit, hold on i'm gonna light this."

he rolled his chair backwards and over to his nightstand where there was a different candle. he grabbed the lighter that was beside it and then rolled forwards again, releasing the flame. he set it on the wick until it held the fire before he set the lighter down.

he moved the candle aside so the viewers could see his face again and continued to read through the comments. "yeah, corbyn moved in a few months ago. he frequently visits jonah, eben, and jordan though—obviosuly."

daniel clicked his tongue a dozen times and looked for another question. he absentmindedly played with his blond strands of hair, moving the pieces around his head. he let out a few breathy coughs before breaking out into laughter again, "no we didn't get engaged. he was wearing the promise ring i bought him, not an engagement ring."

daniel drifted his attention away from the live as he heard the door handle rattle. "i'm live!" the blond called in warning to whoever was behind the door. "oh hi baby," he instantly smiled seeing the older boy.

"hi," corbyn mumbled, "i missed you. you haven't left the room all day."

"that's not true. we went out to breakfast this morning and it's only three."

"well, i don't care," corbyn walked into frame and gave the camera a small wave. he rolled daniel's chair slightly away from the desk and grabbed the armrests, seating himself in his lap so his back was to his boyfriend's chest.

daniel laughed and wrapped his arms around boy, "someone's clingy," he murmured, placing a small kiss against the brunet's shoulder. he peaked his head around corbyn's side, blushing at the spam of dorbyn comments.

"why are they asking about a ring?"

"your promise ring," daniel answered, "where is it baby?" he asked, raising the boy's left hand.

"downstairs. kobe threw up all over the floor and i took my ring off to clean it."

daniel nodded and hooked his fingers around corbyn's. he brought the hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles a few times. "guys look how pretty my boyfriend is," he grabbed corbyn's waist and pushed him closer to the camera, "look at this angel."

corbyn whined at the burning sensation he felt in his face. he closed his eyes and tried to duck from the camera, but daniel steadily held him in front of it. "i hate you," he groaned.

"well now he's pretty and a liar."

corbyn giggled his signature laugh which sent butterflies through daniel's stomach. if there was anything that got daniel every time, it would be hearing his boyfriend laugh. he would pick listening that rather than music. even when he wasn't laughing his tiny giggle and he'd release wheezes, it still made daniel's heart explode.

corbyn began to turn in his lap, completely relying on daniel to keep the chair from tipping over. he held on to the blond's shoulders and stuck his legs through the gaps under the arms rests. his chest pressed to daniel's and he stuffed his face into the warm crook of his neck.

"anything wrong darling?"

"no i just love you," he murmured.

daniel smiled, "did you hear that guys? he loves me!" he pressed one hand to his back and tangled the other one in the boy's short hair. "hey jonah," he chuckled, reading his bandmate's comment, "yeah, we'll probably stop by for dinner. you still up for it corb?"

"mmh."

"yeah, we'll be there. now leave this live and go cook our steaks," the blond demanded.

daniel spun him and corbyn side to side for a minute or so as if he were rocking the boy to sleep. he then returned to reading the comments, much to corbyn's appreciation since he admired the sound of his boyfriend's voice.

"they keep wanting to see the ring. guys it's in my recent post...well i guess it's not that clear, but still."

"i'm not going to get it. too comfy," corbyn yawned, "but it has an emerald green gem in the middle. the band is also really pretty. it's like a faded gold color and it has tiny leaves up by the gem which have diamonds in the middle. the inside has our initials and it says forever darling."

daniel nodded and reached for his own ring that was rested on his desk, "i have one that matches. it's not exactly like his, but it has the same type of gem, a thicker band, and it says the same stuff," he focused the sentimental piece of jewelry in the frame before putting it on his own finger, "i'm always too scared to lose it. that's why i don't wear mine as often."

"you probably will lose it," corbyn laughed, "just like all the phones you've lost."

"baby, shut up. do you want me to push you out of my lap?" corbyn rapidly shook his head, clinging on to the boy as tight as he could, "that's what i thought."

daniel looked at his phone once again and pursed his lips, "somebody commented 'the fact that corbyn can just go up to daniel and sit in his lap. smh this mans is living my dreams'."

corbyn smiled into his shoulder, "i know, i'm so lucky." daniel turned his chair so he faced the opposite direction and corbyn's head just poked over the back rest, "no, dani, i'm camera shy."

"no you are not!" daniel laughed, "but say bye because i'm ending it."

"bye, i love you guys. i'll post the ring on my story later," he blew the camera a kiss before daniel turned the chair again.

"yeah, i'm gonna end this and spend some time alone with corbyn. not in the dirty way you freaks are thinking. we are waiting till marriage."

"look at me says other wise," corbyn coughed.

daniel's eyes widened as he abruptly grabbed the phone, "yup, love you all so much, go stream the album, muah, bye!"

corbyn pulled himself backwards so he could look at daniel, "i love you," he giggled and lovingly pressed a kiss to his lips, "so much," he finished.

"i love you too precious. more than you'll ever know."

the brunet's smile faltered as he snuggled back into daniel's chest, "thank you for holding me," he whispered, "i was a little stressed earlier, but you made it all better."

"mmh, i'll always hold you."

the couple sat in harmony until daniel carried them over to the bed, seeing as corbyn was drifting in his arms. he tugged the blankets up over their shoulders and quickly set an alarm to wake them up in two hours so they could get ready for dinner. daniel didn't want to sleep though. he was tired, but he also wanted to stay awake just to hear the soft breaths of corbyn and to feel the warm pressure of his body on top of his.

eventually he did lose his battle with sleep. he let the darkness consume him, yet his dreams were filled with the boy against him and that was more than enough.

[a/n]
i write so many of them on live but i swear it's my favorite type to write 😭✋🏼❤️