jealous

requested by; TapeOfDeppression

"action!"

corbyn stumbled passed jonah and into the bar before the older brunet pulled him back up. he wrapped his arm around the boy and gave a goofy drunk smile to the girl in front of him before the director called cut.

"that's perfect!" the man behind the camera exclaimed, "well done guys."

corbyn laughed and pulled away from jonah, "good stuff man," he patted the boy's back before walking off the set and over to jack, daniel, and zach who were behind the director and camera crew.

upon approaching the three, daniel gave the brunet a slight glare before dragging himself back to the dressing room. corbyn furrowed his brows together, "what's his problem?" he asked in concern.

jack shrugged, "he was fine a second ago."

"aren't you his boyfriend?" zach chuckled, "go figure it out."

corbyn pushed the door open, spotting daniel lazily resting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. he once again approached the boy, kneeling beside the red sofa. "dani," he groaned. when he received nothing but a hum in response his nerves immediately spiked. did i do something? god, of course i fucked up! "baby? are you okay?"

daniel raised his eyebrows with a slight scoff and nodded, "just fine." he sat up and pushed the boy away, "can you leave me alone?"

"but-"

the brunet didn't even have time to get another word out. daniel simply stood himself up and walked away. corbyn's anxious mind began jumping to every possible conclusion he could think of. is he going to break up with me? did i hurt him? is he bored of me?

the brunet climbed back up to his feet and dusted his jeans off before jogging back out of the room. he immediately grabbed ahold of zach, shaking his shoulders, "help, help, help, daniel's breaking up with me, i don't know what to do!" he exclaimed. both boys began to stumble backwards due to corbyn's extreme force, until zach steadied them out.

"what!?" the nineteen year old shook his head in disbelief, "corbyn, i'm sure he's not breaking up with you. did he tell you that?"

"well," corbyn trailed off, drawing his eyes down to the floor, "no."

zach groaned, "relax, okay? he's probably just tired or something."

corbyn nodded, ever so slightly reassured about the current situation. he could see daniel just out of the corner of his eye, all the way at the end of the large room, talking to the stylist about something. he sighed and recouped over to where jack and zach were watching jonah perform his scenes.

at the end of the shoot the five tired boys hobbled out to the parking lot. corbyn walked slightly behind daniel which was a new sight considering they usually walked hand and hand everywhere they went. corbyn opened the passenger side door and climbed into the already started up car. "can we get some food?" the brunet asked.

daniel shrugged and waited for jonah, jack, and zach to pull out of the parking lot before he did. once they started driving, daniel took a left turn instead of a right.

i guess were not getting food. corbyn nervously tapped his foot on the floor of the car, filling in the silence. he took a few deep breaths and anxiously looked around at his surroundings, trying to suppress the oncoming anxiety. corbyn hated that his mind worked like this. he got so worked up over every little thing.

"you did good today. i liked your scenes," the brunet complimented.

"mmh."

corbyn had to cover his mouth to prevent a high pitched cry from escaping his lips. he turned his head towards the window so daniel couldn't see his building tears. cmon corbyn not now. calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down!

a muffled sob erupted from his body. he prayed to god that daniel didn't hear it, but the blond wasn't deaf and the window gave an obvious reflection of the hurt expression across corbyn's face.

"corbyn," daniel frowned. for some reason that only made matters ten times worse for the brunet boy. he leaned forwards, crying into his arms. "why are you crying?" he calmly asked.

"b-because i-i do-don't want you to b-break up with me!" he sobbed, choking on his words. he tried to take a few deep breaths and recompose, but every inhale was a struggle for his trembling body.

daniel was taken off guard by his answer. he pulled over into an empty parking lot that belonged to a grocery store and put the car in park. "baby, sit up and look at me," he instructed.

corbyn shook his head, "p-please do-don't leave me!"

daniel reached across the center console and grabbed his boyfriend's hand. "honey, i need you to breathe," he said softly. "in and out. smell the roses," daniel took a deep breath before exhaling, "blow out the birthday candles."

corbyn copied his breathing for a while before he finally pulled himself back together. he swallowed back the lump in his throat and wiped his puffy eyes with the back of his (technically daniel's) sleeve.

"beautiful, i'm not breaking up with you," daniel gave his boyfriend a reassuring smile and squeezed his hand, "it's you and me forever, you know that silly."

"but you ignored me," corbyn murmured, nervously playing with daniel's rings, "i thought you were finally done with me."

daniel laughed and shook his head, "hey baby, you want to know something super embarrassing? i only ignored you because i got jealous."

corbyn's face scrunched in confusion. daniel took a moment to admire the way his nose wrinkled up to his eyes as he squinted. "jealous? of what!?"

"this is like super super embarrassing," daniel rolled his eyes, "but when you like hugged jonah in that scene today, i kind of uhm let my emotions get the best of me."

"seriously! daniel your an idiot!" corbyn yelled, slapping his muscular bicep, "all this because i hugged jonah!? for a fucking music video!"

daniel whined, leaning his chair back so he could defeatedly stare up at the roof of the car. "i know, it's dumb and i was a dick about it. i'm sorry, i'll make it up to you though!"

"pfft you fucking better. start by turning this car around and going to mcdonald's," corbyn angrily ordered.

daniel put his seat back up and looked over at the frustrated brunet. he softly laughed at his expression before grabbing the back of corbyn's head in one palm and placing a kiss on his pink lips. "whatever you want my prince."

corbyn crossed his arms, "we're getting ice cream after this too."

"deal."

"and we're going to the beach tomorrow."

"m'kay."

"...and your taking me shopping."

[a/n]
  i hope this was alright! ❤️
tysm for requesting!