titanic

warning;
-brunet dani cuz why not
- kinda dark humor

"please daniel, please please please!" corbyn begged, trying his best to fight the tv remote out of daniel's grip. the brunet kept a tight clutch on the rectangular device as he held it away from his pleading bandmate.

"corbyn we are not watching a three hour, sappy love story. nope," daniel declared. he lightly pushed corbyn back as the blond dramatically collapsed back on the couch. he pouted his lips, crossing his arms over one another as he cuddled up into the armrest on the other side of the couch. "corbyn," daniel groaned, "don't be so difficult."

the blond scoffed, firmly shaking his head at the brunet. how could he convince daniel to put on his movie? i'll guilt him into it...

after about twenty minutes of watching some weird action movie that daniel had chosen, corbyn set forth with his plan. "dani?" he whispered. the younger looked over at him, raising his eyebrows. "i don't feel good," he lied, arms clutching around his abdomen.

daniel was a sweetheart. he'd do anything to make anyone feel better. one look at corbyn's upset expression and daniel was ready to immediately aid to the blond's needs, "can i get you something? do you want water? a blanket? medicine?" he asked, frantically.

"can you get me some water and a hoodie?" he asked, keeping his voice soft.

daniel almost instantly sat up from the couch, running up the stairs to his bedroom where he grabbed his comfiest hoodie. he then proceeded to the kitchen, getting a tall glass of cold water before returning back to the "sick" blond.

he placed corbyn's water down on the coffee table in front of them before handing his hoodie over to corbyn. he immediately cozied into it, taking in the scent of daniel that lingered on the clothing. "thank you," he smiled, "but can you do just one more thing?" he asked. daniel nodded. "can you put on the titanic?"

daniel huffed before reluctantly turning off the action movie. he scrolled down to the movie corbyn had been begging him to watch ever since the two began their week long sleepover. corbyn's place was getting remodeled and he needed somewhere to stay. his obvious first choice was to go to daniel; it was like that for everything.

"happy?" daniel asked as the movie began. corbyn nodded, a bright smile climbing up the sides of his face. daniel couldn't resist the look of the adorable blond. "come sit with me c," corbyn scooted himself down the leather couch, happily resting into daniel's side as he rested his head against the younger's chest. "comfy love?"

"very," he mumbled into daniel's chest. he contently sighed, feeling comforted by the warmth of daniel and the brunet's hoodie which was softer than ever.

though the movie wasn't exactly daniel's taste, he enjoyed seeing the blond get excited over every scene. he loved when the older would quote something or explain to daniel what small details he had picked up on after having watched the movie hundreds of times.

"i put the diamond in the coat...and i put the coat on her!" corbyn quoted, letting out a small laugh knowing how ridiculously obsessed he probably sounded. "he's surrounded by floating furniture, the ship is sinking, he's about to die, and he's worried about a diamond," corbyn giggled.

"corbyn you have no room to talk sir," daniel said teasingly, "you'd probably be the worst person to be on that ship with because you'd be content with dying. hell you'd be excited and cheering for the ship to go down."

corbyn gasped, "no i wouldn't!" he exclaimed in defense, "if i were with somebody who valued their life, i'd comply with them."

daniel raised his eyebrows, "really? because you keep quoting that tiktok about being disappointed when you don't choke on your food at lunch."

corbyn giggled, blood rushing to his cheeks as they tinted red against his pale skin. daniel just smiled down at the blond, carding his fingers through the fluffy locks of hair.

"daniel, i don't want to watch jack die," corbyn whimpered.

daniel placed a kiss at the top of his head, "we don't have to."

"but we do dani. you need to get the full experience of it," he argued.

the boys managed to watch through the whole movie. corbyn had tears falling down from his beautiful green eyes. it didn't matter how many times he watched the film; crying was inevitable. daniel didn't even care about the movie anymore, he was just cooing over how cute the blond looked.

"wasn't it a good movie?" corbyn sniffled.

"it was great," daniel chuckled.

"i'm sorry i got tears on your hoodie," he said shamefully as he went to take it off.

daniel stopped his actions, pulling the hoodie back over the boy, "don't be sorry. and keep it on, you look cute in it," he assured. "can i do this?" he asked, beginning to pull corbyn up on top of his lap. the blond nodded, situating himself on top of the brunet. "hey, are you feeling any better?" daniel asked, hand making its way up to the side of corbyn's stomach.

"well you see," corbyn trailed off, biting down on his bottom lip.

"you were never sick," daniel finished with a smile. corbyn nodded, a guilty smile creeping its way across his face. he squealed as daniel began tickling his sides, uncontrollable laughter slipping passed his perfectly pink lips.

"stop!" corbyn gasped, clawing daniel's hands away from his tummy. he breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath that had been lost due to daniel's previous actions.

"your so cute corb," daniel blushed, using his hand to brush the blond locks away from corbyn's sweaty forehead, "i love you." he placed a kiss on the back of corbyn's hand with a proud smile on his face, "that's how they do it in the movie right?"

"just like it," corbyn chuckled, "and i love you too. so much."