little leo

requested by: _Cherry12

⚠️WARNING⚠️
mpreg + miscarriage

corbyn winced, hands clawing around his cramping abdomen. he stumbled out of his bed, breathing heavily as he crashed against the doorframe, leaning his shoulder into it. "daniel!" he practically screamed, knees buckling beneath him. he let out a painful gasp, coughing, "daniel please!" he cried.

in a matter of seconds, the sound of feet stampeding up the stairs echoed throughout the house. "sweetie, what's wrong?" daniel asked frantically. corbyn reached out for daniel, grabbing on to his forearms for balance.

"som-something's wrong wi-with the baby," he panted, sinking further down to the floor. he recoiled one of his hands to squeeze his stomach, trying to suppress the pain.

"okay, okay, come here," daniel's heart was breaking seeing his lover in so much pain, not to mention the fact that complications with their child were present. he guided corbyn to the bathroom, placing him on the granite countertop. "when did it start hurting?" he asked, slipping his hands under corbyn's shirt and resting them on his bump.

corbyn groaned, "l-like an hour ago, but it's getting re-really bad now," he tried breathing through the pain, but it was hard considering his stomach felt like 1000 knives were piercing in and out of it.

daniel cursed under his breath, "fuck," he whispered, "jack go start the car!" daniel shouted to the younger blond who was already swiftly making his way down the hall.

corbyn uncomfortably sat on the countertop as daniel paced around the bathroom. "dani," he gulped, looking down at his sweatpants, "th-there's blood," he breathed, watching the gray fabric turn to a dark red color.

"shit shit shit, okay hang in there baby!" daniel exclaimed. he opened the tall cabinet and pulled out a towel. he rested it over his shoulder before going back to a now sobbing corbyn.

"i'm losing our baby!"

a few weeks later

daniel cracked open the door to his and corbyn's room, peeking in at the brunet who was covered with blankets upon blankets. "honey you up?" he asked, walking over to the bed. corbyn just hummed, turning his back to face daniel. the younger sighed, gently pushing his lover over so he could slip in bed beside him. he spooned the upset boy, hands pressed against his stomach.

"i miss him," corbyn mumbled. the feeling of daniel's hands on his stomach brought him back to the previous months where the two were happy with their perfectly healthy unborn baby. oh how he'd do anything to go back in time.

"i do too my love," daniel spoke into corbyn's hair, placing a light kiss in the sea of brown locks, "it just wasn't our time."

"i wanted it to be," corbyn sniffled. he tightly held on to daniels muscular arms for comfort, trying to keep himself stable. "i couldn't help but wonder if he would have your eyes or my nose. would he grow up to be tall like us?" corbyn took a break with his words, trying to use his eyelids to push back the tears, "i just wish i hadn't of failed him."

"no, no, no," daniel shook his head, "you didn't fail him. you did everything you were supposed to and more. this isn't anybody's fault. things like this happen all the time." although the blond was also falling apart at the inside, he stayed strong for corbyn.

"i feel so empty daniel," corbyn turned in his boyfriend's arms, clutching on to his black shirt, "he should still be here."

"he's watching over us love," daniel whispered. he held the back of corbyn's head, holding the boy against him, "i know we'll never get to hold him, never get to see him, never get to hear his first cry. we'll never get to raise him," he swallowed the lump in his throat, letting his pricking tears absorb into corbyn's hair, "but one day when we're both ready, we'll have another baby. he's going to look down and smile at his family. he's going to protect us and look out for us. he'll always be here."

corbyn broke down at daniel's words, "can we name h-him?" he sobbed.

"of course baby," daniel sadly smiled.

"leo," corbyn announced, "leo seavey. he would've been born in leo season."

daniel hummed in agreement, "he would've. our little lee," he mumbled already giving the angel baby a nickname. he reached over to the nightstand beside them, grabbing the framed picture of the ultrasound. "we miss you bub," he whispered, running his thumb over the glass cover.

corbyn peeked his head over daniel's arm to see the photo. "he's precious," corbyn sighed, "he...was precious," he corrected.

"we'll have another baby one day corbyn," daniel assured, "they may not be leo, but they will be just as perfect in every way imaginable."

"one day," corbyn repeated with a sigh, "one day."

[a/n]

his eyes are so pretty but wbk

kinda wanna start a dorbyn book soon and i have a lot of plot ideas but i don't know exactly what i want yet 😪