lazer tag

a/n this wasn't my plot idea at all i found it on pinterest or some shit lmao

the darkness of the room made it increasingly hard for corbyn to navigate the course. he was tightly holding the plastic gun for protection as he bumped into every wall in sight. every now and then the minimal lighting in the room would begin flashing, confusing him even more.

"this is why i don't play fucking real life call of duty," he grumbled. he found his way to a stair case, sending a few shots flying at the opposing team mates in front of him, "son of a bitch," he bit his lip, hitting his gun a few times. he let it hang off the holster wrapped around his torso as he ran his sweaty palms through his dampening hair, shoving the strands out of the way.

"corbyn! what are you doing, we need you at the other base!" zach yelled, coming up beside him.

"well i'm sorry, i can't see and my gun needs to recharge!" he argued. he huffed and picked up the useless weapon which hung by his knee, "let's stick to playing this virtually next time, yeah?"

zach just shook his head and took off to the other side of the course. corbyn was amazed at how he could effortlessly squeeze his way by the other team and hop from barrier to barrier without falling.

corbyn knew he couldn't let his reputation of being a 'pro gamer' be washed away so he quickly ran back down a ramp, keeping his eyes peeled for the recharge station. his eyes rose to the ceiling, seeing an extremely bright blue circle which signaled that's where he needed to be. he nudged by everybody and finally made it, loading his gun in the slot.

he began his wait, anxiously tapping his foot against the floor.

"besson?"

corbyn looked away from the count down and over at the voice calling his name. he jumped seeing daniel who was on the opposing team.

"don't worry," daniel laughed, dropping his gun down by his waist, "i won't shoot baby."

"daniel we kissed one time while we were drunk, you can't call me baby," he cringed. he hesitantly backed away as daniel got closer, "son of a bitch," he murmured.

daniel forcefully pushed corbyn back into the corner of the wall, hands glued to his shoulders. he brought his forehead against the brunet's, breathing heavily. "let's make it twice," he rasped out. in no time at all his lips were on corbyn's, taking the dominance. he pushed his tongnue into corbyn's mouth, shocking the brunet.

"daniel," he groaned. it wasn't that he didn't like the idea of being pinned up against the wall by his bandmate, no he actually loved it. it was just the fact that they were playing with all of their friends who had no clue the two boys had a 'thing'.

"shh," daniel hushed, reconnecting their lips. his movements became rough as he slipped his hands under corbyn's shirt. his warm palms ran up and down corbyn's abs, continuing to hold his body against the wall.

slowly, the dominant blond pulled away, giving corbyn a wink. he picked his gun back up and aimed it right at corbyn's chest where the sensor was strapped on to. he shot the boy a few times, gaining his points before turning back around and retreating to his side of the course.

corbyn's jaw dropped before he angrily scowled. he grabbed his gun from out of the charger and marched over to the red team. he shoved jonah out of the way and almost ran over jack and jc before finding the evil blond hunkered below a small structure with crawford.

without a care in the world, he fought the kneeling boy to the ground, hovering over him. he made direct eye contact, not daring to break it as he pulled out his gun and began to send the lasers into daniel's chest. he then ripped daniel's gun off the holster and chucked it across the floor along with his own, "did you really think you could end it like that?" corbyn asked.

daniel smirked, "look at you trying to be dominant." he grabbed under corbyn's arms and flipped the two over, slamming corbyn against the ground. "not happening," he growled. the artificial fog and the darkness kept them hidden for the most part, allowing for daniel to smash his lips against corbyn's again.

that was until the round ended and the lights turned back on.

"what is happening?"

"is that corbyn and daniel?"

"what in the fuck?"

"i'm so confused."

"since when has this been a thing?"

"what do we do?"

"did we loose?"

"shut the fuck up zach!"

[a/n]
lol i have a really sad request to write next so i did something to break up the last one shot and the next one.