🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader Pt. 2🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - XxBAKU-BROxX

AU?- None

Warnings - Your short in the story.

Quirk - Not Important.

A/N - Italicized means signing unless otherwise specified.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You sat at your desk glancing at the clock that seemed to be every few seconds itching for the day to end so you could go home and get ready for your and Hizashi's date. You smiled as you looked back to the papers you were supposed tonne grading instead of daydreaming. You sighed as you pushed some [H/C] locks from your face.

That stunt he pulled yesterday in class when he asked you out didn't go unnoticed by the students and staff sadly so your day was filled with constant questions and remarks which has made you quite uneasy not used to all the attention.

You jumped slightly as you felt a hand tap on your shoulder pulling you back to reality.

~~~~~

You entered your home only to hear your phone go off. You quickly checked to see Hizashi had texted you causing you to smile.

Loud blond

-Hey [N/N] get ready I'll be there to pick you up in a hour if I don't decide to come early so... yeah.

[Y/N]

-Okay see you then try to not be so loud this time I don't need anymore complaints from my neighbors...

Loud blond

-I SAID I WAS SORRY!

You rolled your eyes a soft smile on your face as you set your stuff down on a nearby chair and hurriedly went to your room to get ready knowing the blond would most likely be early since he had no patience.

You put on -Insert whatever outfit- and looked at yourself in the mirror feeling happy with the way you look you went back downstairs and grabbed your phone from the charger to see a text from Shota.

Depresso

-[Y/N] please tell me you're ready so I can get rid of Hizashi. He won't leave me alone and I want to take a nap before I need to go back to work.

[Y/N]

-Karmas a bitch.

You set your phone down for a second before it went off again.

Depresso

-Please [Y/N] I'm begging you to take him.

You laughed to yourself while contemplating your options before giving in to the sleep-deprived males demands.

[Y/N]

-Fine send the idiot here.

Depresso

-I love you thank you so much I've never seen him leave a room faster.

[Y/N]

-Yeah yeah whatever asshole I'm still mad at you.

You set your phone back down before grabbing the things you would need before hearing someone burst through your front door causing you to jump then curse yourself for not locking it earlier.

"HEY [N/N]-" You quickly put your hand over his mouth not needing your nosy neighbors to freak out about the 'homo next door' as they say it.

"Oh rightttt- are you ready to go [N/N]." Hizashi said a goofy grin on his face.

"Yes I am idiot lemme go grab my phone and we can go."

Once you both were outside you closed the door and locked it before feeling someone grab your arm and starting to drag you down the walkway you almost tripped before matching the pace of a certain blond.

"So, where are we going?" you signed while looking up at Hizashi expectantly.

"Ok so you know that band you really like?"

You nodded your head in a yes motion slightly confused on where he was going with this.

"and you know how you were sad their nearby concert was sold out... "

Once again you nodded yes.

"Well- I may have scored us two tickets last week... "

You stopped walking slightly shocked that he managed to score tickets considering how expensive they were not even to mention how they were sold out also. After the shock wore off you smiled before jumping on him, surprising him while he fumbled to support you so you wouldn't fall and hurt yourself as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'll take that as confirmation I picked a good place." Hizashi said laughing as he set you down and patted your head ruffling your [H/C] hair.

~~~~~

You and Hizashi approached the concert getting more excited with every step you took slowly getting closer to the front of the line.

You soon were standing next to Hizashi packet next to other people who were equally as excited. You both were in the middle front area but not completely up front. At first you could see the stage fine until more people filtered in successfully blocking your view making you sigh as the lights dimmed and the music started you struggled to see the band. You suddenly felt hands grip your waist as you were lifted up. You looked to see Hizashi smiling as he set you on his shoulders giving you a clear view of everything.

You felt the adrenaline coarse through you as the music filled your senses, you were in awe as you watched your favorite band play in front of you the soft glow from the lights set up around the dark room making it perfect.

~~~~~

The concert ended and you both exited to see that snow was falling, the ground now covered in a light white sheet or snow. You shivered slightly before you felt a leather oversized leather jacket being dropped over your shoulders.

You smiled in thanks at Hizashi as you grabbed his hand, the both of you making your way home as the cold nipped at your ears and nose.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

951 Words