🌹Bakugo x Amputated Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff 

Requested by - No one

AU? - Your Denki's twin. 

Warnings - Mention of bullying. 

Quirk - Same as Denki's. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You walked through the halls of UA with your bubbly brother Denki. He was talking and zoning out constantly while you opted to pay more attention to your surroundings, never being one to mess around much. You pulled on the back of your brother's uniform causing him to let out a surprised gasp as you stopped him from walking into an open door. 

"Oh- sorry about that [Y/N]!" you rolled your eyes wishing that he would pay more attention for once. 

Soon the both of you entered your class you sitting down cringing as you heard something break in your prosthetic leg you would have usually just left for the support class but Denki ran off with Sero and you didn't want to tell anyone else why you needed help to get there since you were afraid if you put anymore pressure on the fake leg it would break. 

You didn't always have a problem with your disability but ever since the bullying in middle school it changed you made you more cautious and less happy. 

You felt the anxiety build up as the clock ticked getting closer and closer to when class would start. Out of all the days I could forget my phone. You thought cursing yourself for your bad luck. 

You saw Bakugo enter the class with his usual scowl on his face as his eyes soon came to meet yours. Usually you would stare him down not giving up under his intense glare don't get it wrong you two were friends he loved how you challenged him but this day you felt anxious he would somehow find out so you quickly looked out the window causing him to worry about you. 

You jumped as a hand slammed down on your desk looking up to see crimson red eyes studying you. 

"The fuck is wrong with you dumbass." Bakugo said his scowl was being replaced with a rare worried expression. 

You sighed as class started, Denki and Sero finally returning. You figured it would have to wait and you could most likely make it through the day you doubted something major broke from just walking to school. 

~~~~~

Aizawa Sensei announced that today would be one on one training you checked your prosthetic while changing and nothing seemed to be wrong so you figured it would last and you quickly went out to join your other classmates bumping shoulders with Denki as you stood by him and Bakugo. 

"The pairs will be decided by random you all will need to come up and pick a piece of paper they all have a number on them and your partner will have the same number as you now hurry up in tired." Aizawa Sensei mumbled. 

You got to the box and picked your number. You got number 8 after comparing numbers with several classmates you found out you and Bakugo were going to be fighting today you were glad it was someone you knew since you barely talked to anyone in class.

Soon it was your turn you quickly went up to fight Bakugo like always made the first attack coming at you with a right hook you dodged KY and grabbed his wrist sending a large shock through his body which he countered by sending a large explosion words your feet to hopefully unbalance you. 

Well he succeeded but not in the way he hoped to you were blasted away and as you moved to get up you felt you were missing something… you gasped as you saw your prosthetic laying on the ground in front of Bakugo who just looked at it confused and shocked along with the rest of the class except Denki of course who hurried to your aid helping you up off the ground. 

Bakugo picked up your prosthetic making you look at the ground scared of what the class would do to you knowing that they knew you were different and weak like all the other kids before. You felt tears prick your eyes the words around you becoming muffled before you were lifted up causing you to let out a surprised yelp. 

You heard a scoff as you quickly wrapped your arms around Bakugo's neck who started walking towards the changing rooms again. 

"Where are we going?" he didn't respond, making you nervous and more scared that you just lost your only friend because of something you couldn't control. 

"Tech support class." you heard Bakugo mumble, you nodded your head refusing to look at his face not wanting to see the disappointment you were sure was there. 

You both entered the lively class to be greeted before Mia quickly came to your aid already knowing what you were there about due to the countless times you broke it during training. 

"[Y/N] YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL WITH MY BABIES THAT'S THE SECOND TIME THIS WEEK!" she said as she came and helped you to sit on a nearby table. 

You hoped Bakugo would just leave but he seemed set on staying.

You looked away as Mia rolled your pant leg up. You refused to look at Bakugo as she fixed the prosthetic so you could go back to class. 

After she finished you walked beside Bakugo still looking down.

"So- why didn't you tell me… "

You sighed before finally looking at his uniform unsure of yourself. "I was afraid you would think of me as worthless or a burden like everyone else I told."

You suddenly felt a hand ruffling your hair before he grabbed your chin forcing you to look at his face.

"That's dumb and you know it why would I think any of those things when their obviously not true." you flushed before warm tears fell from your eyes making his expression morph into one of shock before he quickly went to face you placing both hands on your face. 

"Shit I broke you… how the fuck do you get people to stop crying- maybe-" you felt warm lips on your nose and instantly focused on Bakugo who was- kissing your face-

He pulled back to look at you before sighing his face softening.

"There you're better."

You scoffed before grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss which he quickly returned. 

"YOU ASS I WANTED TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!" Bakugo exclaimed as you looked at him like he was dumb. 

"You did… you kissed my nose idiot." you said.

"YEAH BUT YOUR FIRST MOVE WAS BETTER DUMBASS-" 

He pulled you into another kiss which quickly turned into a full blown make out session.

"THERE NOW I BEAT YOU BECAUSE I KISSED YOU MORE!"

"..." 

"Ow what the fuck [Y/N]?!"

"Dumasses get hit on the head-"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

1160 Words