🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader Pt. 2🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - Simon_Bakugou

AU? - Fantasy.

Warnings - Mpreg. 

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - None

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Your eyes slowly opened as you looked up to see a bunch of red and white hair, your tail instantly fluffed up as you were tense, not remembering where you were before the memories of last night came rushing back. 

"Are you okay?" your attention quickly went to the male you were currently laying on as you smiled. "I am now."

~~~~~

Todoroki pushed open the doors to his chamber expecting to see his spouse waiting for him as he just returned from a long mission. He looked around the seemingly empty room only to see a [H/c] tail sticking out from their partially open closet. 

A warm smile appeared on his otherwise monotone face as he set his boots down, quietly walking up to the closet door before crouching down. He suddenly flung the closet open causing you to squeal as you were then swept up into his arms immediately being attacked with kisses. "Shoto!-" he paused his kiss attack to look at you, your [E/c] eyes shining back as he gently moved in to place a soft kiss on your lips. "I missed you [N/n], and I missed you too." todoroki said as he rubbed your slightly swollen belly he then carried you to your nest looking at you affectionately. 

You curled into his side, your tail occasionally brushing under his nose, he raised a hand and started petting you, making you purr contently. 

~~~~~

Servants watched on with amusement as a small child with [H/c] and white hair ran through the halls being chased by a dark blue haired male as giggles filled the castle. "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME OLD MAN!" the kid yelled as he ran faster doging in between legs as he continued on his search.  

"PAPA, DADDY SAVE ME!" 

[Y/n] soon fell to the ground as he was tackled by his son… his naked son. "[S/N]?!" both parents exclaimed as Iida finally caught up to the child, a look of horror on his face as he gazed at the royal couple. "THIS OLD MAN TRIED TO MAKE ME WEAR UNCOMY CLOTHES HELP PAPA!" you chuckled as you grabbed a nearby blanket covering your child. "[S/n]..." your son's ears swiveled, laying flat on his head as he looked over to his other father, a nervous smile on his face. "Y-yes dad?" 

"Can't you be nice to Iida, you know you can't run around naked and he is just trying to help you." [S/n] pouted. "Yes dad." he pouted before turning to Iida who was apologizing to the kings profusely. 

"Where does he get that mischievous streak from?" you laughed awkwardly before looking up to your husband. "About that-" you were swept into an affectionate hug making you smile as you nuzzled Todoroki's neck. "I'm happy." you looked into Todoroki's eyes to see a small smile on his face "I'm glad we're both happy." 

Their peaceful moment was interrupted as Iida's distressed scream floated through the castle. "We should make sure Iida is okay... " "Yeah… "

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Sorry if it's a little short I decided to watch some seven deadly sins while working on it- not the best idea but here it is lmao.

Lyasm ♥♥♥

570 Words