🎄🌹Aizawa x Reader🌹🎄

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU? - Dadzawa

Warnings - Small ShinKami ahead.

Quirk - Not Important.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You woke up to the feeling of stubble and gentle breathing tickling the nape of your neck as arms were wrapped securely around your waist holding you in a warm brace.

A sliver of light made its way through the closed curtains slightly lighting up the dark room you shifted around until you faced the sleep deprived teacher whom you've been married to for two years now. You smiled as you returned the embrace before the piercing sound of an alarm going off forced you to leave the warm bed or more commonly known as heaven.

You quickly went to turn off the alarm wanting the black haired male to get as much sleep as possible you knowing he deserved and needed it.

You put on a pair of Shota's sweatpants before going downstairs to make breakfast knowing your kids wouldn't be too fond of you walking around in your boxers unlike your husband.

You started making (Favorite breakfast food) when you heard someone running down the halls only to be greeted with an energetic little girl.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS PAPA! CAN WE OPEN THE PRESENTS YET?!" You chuckled as you looked down to Eri who looked up at you, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Hm- I don't know Shota is still sleeping won't he want to see what you got to?" you looked down to Eri who pouted and gave you puppy dog eyes before you caved.

"... One.... A small one but don't tell Shota or he'll have my head." you said turning back to focus on cooking making sure not to burn anything as Eri ran off squealing.

Soon you had the food ready then you decided it would be best to wake up Shinsou and Shota before their food got cold.

You knocked on Shinsou's room before entering after receiving a response then gently shaking your son awake. He begrudgingly got up and made his way to the kitchen still half asleep.

You opened the door to your and Shota's room before making your way to the bed and leaning down to press a gentle kiss to his forehead before going to whisper in his ear.

"Morning sleepyhead it's time for breakfast."

You felt arms wrap around your neck before you were suddenly pulled back into the bed.

"The only thing I want for breakfast is you-" Shota said before kissing you on the lips and trailing little kisses and love bites down your neck to your chest before pulling back up hovering over you then leaning back down for another kiss when-

"PAPA DAD YOU GOTTA COME AND SEE THIS, THERE'S SO MANY PRESENTS!!!"

Shota grumbled as he flopped down on top of you making you laugh before trying to get him up and free yourself swell you soon got free then you and Eri proceed to shake the poor man awake.

"Ok ok I'm up you goofballs." Shota said finally giving in and getting up.

"You should've locked the door." Shota mumbled as you grabbed his hand to drag him into the kitchen.

~~~~~

You and the rest of your family were sitting in the lunchroom watching Christmas movies... well Eri was while Shinsou was on his phone and Shota is sleeping while clinging to you as always.

"Hey Papa is it okay if my boyfriend Denki comes over for dinner?"

"No-" "Yes-

You and Shota spoke at the same time, him suddenly waking up. He opened his mouth to speak again but you quickly cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth causing him to grumble.

"Yes Denki can come over we're ALWAYS happy to have him visit." you said a smile on your face.

You suddenly felt something wet and warm against the palm of your hand causing you to quickly retract your hand and look at your husband weirdly.

"Did you just- lick me-"

Shota flicked you off causing you to scoff before smirking moving in for a kiss before getting up just as your lips were about to touch making him grumble while you looked at him innocently. "Sorry depresso I gotta wash my hand~"

~~~~~

You, Shota, Eri, Shinsou, Denki all sat in the living room opening presents as Denki cuddled with Shinsou the whole time.

Shota got you a cat hoodie which usually wouldn't mean much but this man was obsessed with cats, it sucks that he didn't get one yet.

"THERE'S ONE MORE PRESENT LEFT- DAD ITS FOR YOU!" Eri said immediately getting your attention that was the present you wrapped 10 minutes prior.

"Wait, Eri , don't pick it up its- fragile me and Shota will come there."

"We will?" you rolled your eyes before forcing him to move to the present.

Shota slowly unwrapped it to reveal a cardboard box with holes on the side. He gave you a bored expression before taking off the lid, freezing as he saw a fluffy head pop out of the box looking around curiously.

"[Y/N]-"

"Mhm~"

You were pulled into a kiss. You felt stubble slightly graze your face before hearing Shinsou groaning in distaste.

"Thank you [N/N]." Shota said before cuddling the cat while also cuddling up against your chest content with his happy family.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

900 Words