🌹💋Aizawa x Neko Reader💋🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff, Slight NSFW

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = Slight NSFW

Quirk = Feline Family, you can turn into any animal in the feline family ranging from a modern house cat to a snow leopard (including many others). However the drawback to your quirk is that if you overuse it you could get stuck in a form for up to 24 hours and after you transform you stay have to wait 15 min before changing again. You also have permanent cat ears and tail which usually helps you by having your enemies underestimate you and you sometimes have cat like urges.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

An alarm went off in Y/N's apartment early in the morning as the male in the bed groaned and rolled over trying to suffocate himself in his pillow. After a couple minutes of the alarm going of the H/C haired male turned off the alarm and rolled back over and started to drift off again when yet another alarm went off causing him to stir. Y/N sat up groaning and rubbing his tired eyes his eyes were slightly red as he had to stay up all night to prepare for his first day at his new job.

He got up and scratched his left ear as his tail whipped back and forth annoyed. Y/N went to his closet to get out his hero costume so he could get to his job on time. He put on a F/C skin tight crop top and a matching pair of short shorts after pulling his tail through the hole in the shorts he went on to put on his combat boots, utility belt, fingerless gloves, and the silver earrings in his cat ears which consisted of three hoops on the left ear and one on the right ear.

He sighed glad his hero costume was comfy despite it looking tight and restrictive.

He made his way downstairs forgetting about his bedhead as his H/C hair was poofed up and stood up at odd angles in certain places. He entered the dim lighted kitchen and went to make a pot of coffee but at the last minute opted to just pick some up on the way along with breakfast which would be his first mistake that day.

He went into his home office to pack up the papers he would need along with grabbing his ID and wallet. He calmly walked downstairs stretching in the soft glow as he turned to look at the clock on the counter... He froze and rubbed his eyes...

He was late.

He quickly ran around gathering his leather coat that went with his hero costume and the other things he would need for the day quickly running out the door and running to his new job no longer having time for food or coffee. He used his quirk to quickly turn into a house cat his outfit changing with him. The H/C cat weaved his way throughout the streets faster than any human could quickly approaching his new job. He stopped and quickly turned back running face first into one of the pillars of the entrance. He fell back groaning as he grabbed him nose feeling blood running down. He quickly stood back up taking a tissue from his belt and holding his nose as he quickly stumbled through the halls of UA to find class 1-A.

He saw Nezu standing in the halls as he waved him over he stopped surprised stumbling forward landing on his hand and knees. Quickly getting back up and brushing himself off he ran over to Nezu an embarrassed flush coating his S/C face.