🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader Pt. 2🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - insomnia_is_real

Warnings = None.

Quirk = Not important

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Camie was running through the festive crowd with a smile on her face as she read the text she received once again, still not believing it. It was a single text from you saying 'I'm here.' she ran to the entrance searching for you in disbelief. She saw a boy standing away from the crowd while wearing a black hoodie with their hands in their pockets, immediately a smile overtook her far as she pounced clinging to them. 

"[Y/n]!" 

The hoodie fell off the person's head and there stood a terrified man who was not [Y/n].

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" 

Camie glared at the person as she climbed off of them making them sweat, "Your not [Y/n]. IMPOSTER WHAT DID YOU DO WITH [Y/N] HE'S THE ONLY PERSON DUMB ENOUGH TO WEAR BLACK ON A HOT DAY!" she looked like she was about to attack again when she was pulled back and dragged away by the collar. 

"I'm the only one dumb enough, really Camie?" she looked up at you and laughed as you were indeed wearing all black.

A tch mark appeared on your forehead as you continued dragging her into the entrance of the festival before dropping her hard on her behind making her whine. You chuckled as she stood to attack you before she stopped and looked at you confused. 

"Wait…" you looked around nervously while shoving your hands in your pockets. 

"Are you wearing new clean clothes, and you brushed your hair?! Not only was the fact you agreed to come out suspicious but now I'm sure of it, you're not [Y/n]." 

"Ha Ha Ha, so funny you know I can look nice when I want to-" you were cut off by a familiar loud voice. 

"CAMIE THERE YOU ARE- OH AND [Y/N] I'M GLAD YOU DECIDED TO COME!" Inasa rushed over to you smiling before patting your head and making you blush before waving his hand away. "Yeah, yeah whatever." 

"*insert annoying squeal* NO WAY!" you glared at Camie and she just laughed before clinging to your arm a knowing look on her face. 

"Well now that we're all here how about we go play some games!" quickly Camie shoved you forward into Inasa who thankfully caught you making you cling to his shirt as Camie skipped off smiling. You looked up to see he had a red face as he seemed to be malfunctioning before you grabbed his hand snapping him out of his eternal struggle. The both of you ran after Camie with smiles on your faces. 

The three of you spent the day playing mini games vendors had set up around the fair and you surprisingly won a lot of plushies that Inasa somehow ended up carrying for you. You tried multiple times to insist on helping but he was stubborn and wasn't willing to budge. 

It was beginning to get dark out as the sun was setting and a multitude of fairy lights strung up around the fair turned on giving the place a magical feel, you all were approaching your last destination, the ferris wheel. You all were about to get in one of the passenger cars when you were once again pushed into Inasa this time hitting his back. As you looked behind you, you saw Camie quickly shutting and locking the door. 

You glared at her as the ride started moving. "[Y-y/n] are you okay?" a fierce blush overtook your face as you realised Inasa was holding his hand out to you. Quickly you took it and thanked him as you both took your seats. The both of you were nervously sitting around as you didn't know what to say, sighing in defeat you looked out the window to see the city below along with a stunning sunset. Surprise overtook your face as you marveled at the beautiful sight.

"Pretty." you mumbled. 

"Yeah it is." you turned to look at Inasa, your face flushed only to see he moved right next to you, he looked down at you as well before you leaned in and kissed him. 

~Extended Ending~ 

Camie was hiding on one of the vendors' roofs, binoculars in hand as she watched the both of you kiss and finally stop all the awkward sexual tension between the both of you. However she was still surprised you made the first move. 

"MY BABY GREW UP FINALLY." 

Suddenly she fell from the roof as she got lost in her excitement and slipped surprising everyone around. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Tysm for requesting and sorry it took so long to get it done! Also tyasm for reading.

804 Words