🌹☁Hizashi x Shota x Disphoric Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, Angst

Requested by - No one

AU? - None

Warnings - Dysphoria, Insecurities, Internalized transphobia.

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - Beginning takes place when they all were in high school before [Y/n] started transitioning it's kinda like a flashback.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You walked through the halls of school looking at your feet trying to avoid your boyfriend's as you tend to do on your bad days not wanting them to see you thinking they'll hate you despite you knowing how much they loved you for who you were but the dreaded feeling of rejection refused to go away.

You were careful not to look up as you passed a display case wary of any reflections as the binder that you've been wearing for way too long seemed to only get tighter around your chest restricting your breathing and biting into your skin you used to the pain due to how many times you forgot to remove it ignored it the best you could and moved on desperate for the day to end.

You stumbled grasping your chest as a sudden shot of pain ran through your chest breathing suddenly feeling difficult as you hunched over dropping your notebooks.

"SHIT [Y/n] WHAT HAPPENED?!" you flinched hearing Hizashi's voice as you looked up to see him and Shota exiting a classroom as they soon went to help you to the nearest bathroom seeing you gripping your chest.

You now stood in a stall holding your binder and one of Shota's many hoodies that was way too large for you and him for that matter. You slipped on the hoodie quickly, thankful for it being the second to last class period so you could home and hide in your room knowing that your boyfriends must be disappointed  at you for forgetting to remove your binder again.

'They must be annoyed with me. It's all my fault for being a freak. I wish I was normal.' You accidently let out a sob which didn't go unnoticed by your boyfriends waiting in the bathroom.

You heard a knock on the stall door before Hizashi opened it to reveal you crying in the stall, the feeling of hopelessness and pain seeming like it would last forever in that moment.

~~~~~

Present day

~~~~~

You sat in the window in front of your large balcony while shirtless with black sweatpants on the wind rifling your [H/c] hair as you waited for your loving boyfriend's to get back from their night time patrol, you being home vowing to never work nights.

You gazed up at the stars smiling to yourself as you thought of all the times you all shared the good and the bad you treasured it all.

You smiled hearing soft footsteps on the balcony you looked down to see Shota approaching you looking tired as always. You softly kiss him, his stubble brushing against your cheek.

"You should greet me like this more often." Shota said as he ran his hand over your surgery scars before going through the balcony door then lifting you from the window and tossing you the bed, closing the window and joining you.

The black haired male pulled you into his chest wrapping you in his arms as you snuggled closer dozing off only to be awoken by Hizashi who joined him being grateful to have the gift of coming home to his cuddly boyfriends after a long day at work.

You smiled to yourself glad you finally felt happy and that you became the man you always knew you were.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/N - Tysm for reading once again-

Also I'm really happy to see that this is almost at 1k reads I never really expected anyone to actually read these since I mainly write to help with my anxiety but tysm all of you it really means alot to me! ♡

656 Words