☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Angst

Requested by - No one

AU?- None

Warnings - Toxic relationship, Abuse, Death, Blood. 

Quirk - Quirkless 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

[Y/N] slowly opened your eyes peering up at the dark ceiling as your abusive boyfriend slept beside you soundly as you slowly remembered the event of the night before tears streaming down your face. 

You hummed along to the soft music playing in the background as you cooked while waiting for your boyfriend to get home from his late night patrols.

Soon you heard the door slam open making you jump as a string of profanities followed after the clattering of items. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THIS PLACE A MESS?!" Your boyfriend said as he stomped into the kitchen before grabbing your wrist harshly and pulling you to the door before throwing you down and gesturing at his shoes that were left in the same place he discarded them the night before. 

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN UP BECAUSE OF YOU J ALMOST HURT MYSELF?! YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB CLEAN, COOK, AND PLEASURE ME I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT!" He said before pulling your hair making you face him a bruise forming on the side of your head from when it smacked on the floor. 

"You're nothing but a useless slut your lucky to have me because who else could want someone like you." You winced from the pain as he gripped your hair harder before he pulled you up and threw you on the bedroom locking the door from the outside, caging you in as you slowly slid to the floor and sobbed. 

Im such a useless boyfriend I caused him to be in a bad mood just because I forgot to clean what if he got hurt then it would be my fault. You thought as you sobbed quietly not wanting him to hear as it would only make his day worse. 

Soon you heard the door unlock before you were once again forcefully lifted by your arm before you felt rough lips on your as you tasted alcohol on his lips making you cringe back. He forcefully grabbed your chin before forcing his lips back on yours. You struggled to get away from his rough grip before going limp and complying knowing there was no reason to fight as he always won in the end and you deserved this for making his life harder. 

He roughly shoved you to the bed and you looked out the window trying your best to ignore the man on top of you. 

You looked out the same window before slowly getting up and putting on your [F/C] sweatshirt and a pair of shorts before packing a duffel bag with some clothes and a few of your other belongings. 

You were shaking as you made your way to the door while the thoughts that he ingrained into your head ran on repeat. 

He's going to find me. 

I can't escape

No one else will want me

I deserve this