🌹Kirishima x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The leaves were falling slowly as the air started to get cold. 

You walked through the park a satisfying crunch following every step you made as you looked to the ground, a content smile on your face as you admired the abundance of color that fall brought.

You looked up from the ground and stopped your walking to look up as a bright red leaf filled right in front of your face momentarily blocking your vision.

You were suddenly on the ground a heavy weight on top of you, your head in pain from the impact.

"OH! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU!" 

You looked up finally out of your daze to be greeted by a blond male with a lightning bolt in his hair who was being followed by some other people who looked to be your age. As you sat on the leaf covered ground your attention was stolen by a certain redhead who seemed to be making his way over to you and the blond in front of you. 

"Denki you need to be more careful, someone could've been seriously hurt."

You blushed as the redhead directed his attention to you reaching a hand out to help you off the ground. You tentatively took the surprisingly soft hand as you were once again hoisted to your feet almost brushing noses with the red headed stranger as he caught you as you almost fell once again.

"Sorry about that you were a lot lighter than I thought."

The redhead flashed a close eyed smile, his face slightly red forcing your own smile to appear at the sheer beauty in front of you. 

You rubbed the nape of your neck nervously as you stood up your [H/c] hair now messy with leaves in it causing the redhead to stare at your flushed face in awe before being nudged by one of his friends gesturing that they were moving on. 

"W-well bye cutie!" 

The adorable redhead ran off catching up with his friends as you stood there watching the bubbly male leave. 

You turned to walk away when you felt something in your palm. 

You opened your palm to reveal a small piece of paper which you opened confused. 

'Hopefully I'll see you again cutie'

The note had a phone number on it. You smiled before pocketing the paper and walking on a smile on your face. 

God did you love fall. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - I'm sorry for not posting for a while if any of y'all actually were looking forward to updates but I'll be trying to post more I just need to get better at managing my time.

As always tyasm for reading xoxoxoxoxoxoxkxkxkx

482 Words