50k Special

Hello and enjoy this absolutely non planned out last minute decision from yours truly!!!

1. Spicy Reader x Denki

Denki x Pro hero

•Both are aged up pros
•Y/N just got back from a week long mission.
•Denki is not home he's talking with Mina about how to surprise Y/N when Mina recommends 🌈 time.
•Y/N tired and sad not seeing ur buzzy boy home goes to bed sad without changing and still sweaty.
•Denki gets home and starts to cook wearing nothing but an apron.
•Y/N wakes up to smell food and walks out of the bedroom groggy.
•Sees Denki then gets to boom boom bitch.
•Aftercare bc that shit is important!
•Cuddles UWU
•Praise, electrification, switch reader, slight bondage.
•Readers hero costume includes a scarf like Aizawa's that he uses to capture villains.
•Reader is Aizawa's son.

I- I dont know where tf this idea came from all I know is that its the first one on my list because I was to embarrassed to write it. Also I don't know where the Aizawa son thing came from I think its just my daddy issues showing as well as the fact that I project my lack of a father onto fictional characters like daddy dilf Aizawa, but I guess we'll just never know.

2. Deku x Bean Reader but Tall

Deku x Tall Reader

•Reader is tall and looks intimidating.
•Class 1-A and a few friends from other classes decided to have a sleepover at Momo's house and [Y/n] was invited by Deku only him and Momo know since everyone but the people in your class are terrified of you.
•All the people are there except you since you were running late as you forgot the snacks you were gonna bring and your fluffy blanket. #fluffyblanketsarelife
•You arrive and Kirishima goes to answer the door resulting in spooked best boy screamz.
•Kirishima screams and runs into the room where everyone is staying there's a dangerous thug at the door kinda hurting your feelings.
•Momo quickly rushed to get you yelling 'shit' since she knows how self conscious you are and Deku is in the bathroom.
•You were hiding in the livingroom not wanting to scare anyone else as Momo explains who you are to the class, also Deku comes down at this time to which Momo explains the situation to which he's quick to go comfort you.
•Deku starts cuddling you you sitting on his lap hunched over hugging his waist as he runs his fingers through your hair soothingly, fyi you didn't have time to change out if your school uniform yet and you were simply wearing a [F/c] hoodie over it.
•Soon the kids move into the livingroom, after you change into a baggy hoodie and shorts #ADORABLE
•Kirishima feels bad as you were passed out cuddling Deku uwu.

Honestly... purely self indulgent- I still actually wanna write this one because i suffer from being a 6'3 intimidating trans masc male who gets beat up by 5'4 girls and just wants cuddles and head pats. SHORT PEOPLE ARE SCARY ISTG!

3. Aizawa x Horny Nerd

Aizawa x Nerd Reader

•You and Aizawa were friends in highschool and you actually started dating in highschool and you were now married.
•Aizawa takes his class on a tour of your hero agency also announcing how the class would be spending a lot of time there to help then grasp the basics of how it really works.
•The whole time [Y/n] is flirting with Aizawa making the class confused as Aizawa kept brushing it off.
•The students (gay's and girls) ship them and discuss it.
•On the last day [Y/n] kisses Aizawa on the cheek and waves at the students as the buss leaves most of them in shock before they start asking Aizawa lots of questions.
•Present Mic starts laughing before revealing their relationship.