🔥☁Shindo x Insecure Reader☁🔥

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Smut, Slight Angst.

Requested by - No one. 

AU? - None. 

Warnings - Sex, Praise kink, Overstimulation, Quirk play,  Cringe. 

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - You're more masculine/muscular sorry, also you used to be bullied for wanting to wear feminine clothes and Shindo knows and tries to help when he can. You're kinda a precious bean in the one-shot.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You sat on the floor of your room sweating as your knees were pulled to your chest, hands clasped together as you stared at the [F/c] lingerie that was sprawled out in front of you, almost mocking you. One of your hands reached out and grabbed the surprisingly soft lacey fabric as you sighed, hanging your head in defeat. "Might as well get this over with." you mumbled making your way to your bathroom. 

Usually you would stay far away from more feminine clothing as you have been told in the past how it doesn't suit you but today you felt like doing something special for your boyfriend Shindo as he's been working extra hard to become a hero and has been stressed. 

You slid the delicate fabric over your muscular figure feeling surprisingly comfortable as the somewhat tight fabric hugged your soft skin, you grabbed the matching thigh highs you bought and pulled them up smiling as you looked down. Your eyes wandered up to the mirror in front of you and your smile dropped as you scrunch your nose up. 

"This was dumb... " you mumbled as you cursed your more masculine features "this just looks bad on me."

You turned to your side looking at yourself in the mirror frowning as you wished you were more curvy so you would be able to pull off more feminine styles as you've always adored that kind of thing. 

Tears slightly pricked your eyes before you walked out the bathroom angry at yourself for thinking you could pull it off. The closet door swung open as you hastily looked for something normal to change into so you could forget about the beautiful lingerie, just as your pulled out your favorite sweater the door to your room swung open as your black haired boyfriend walked into your room a tired look on his face before he saw you when suddenly a look of awe and lust overtook his features. 

You however were mortified that he caught you wearing such a thing in a last moment attempt to shield yourself you ducked into the open bathroom closing and locking the door all thoughts of clothes forgotten as you slid to the floor covering your mouth trying to muffle your slightly ragged breathing as degrading thoughts ran through your head making you feel more insecure. 

"[Y/N]?!?!" Shindo yelled while knocking on the door the worry evident in his voice. "Go away I don't want you to see me in such an embarrassing outfit." you cried as a small sob escaped your mouth as you were scared he would leave you. 

"[Y/n]" he cooed "it's okay I don't think it's that embarrassing, I actually found it extremely hot but if you're really not comfortable at least let me bring you clothes so we can cuddle?"

You wiped your eyes before standing and opening the door peering out slightly while gazing [Up/Down] at your lover. "You mean it?"you mumbled touching the tips of your fingers together. 👉👈