🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = Period comfort.

Quirk = Not important. 

Other info = None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

It was an average Friday and you were coming back from extra training when you ran into one of your boyfriends who seemed startled and anxious to see you. 

"Oh hey Kiri!" you smiled as you placed a kiss on his lips smiling you pulled away and you chuckled as you saw his red face. 

"So cute!" his face darkened once again. 

"Hi [Y-y/n] I thought you weren't going to be back till later…" your smile faltered as you remembered the reason why you came back early, you rubbed the back of your neck nervously. 

"Yeah I wasn't feeling too well… " you felt your heart clench as you cursed yourself. 

Suddenly your bad thoughts were swept away as Kirishima held you in his arms. 

"Don't sweat it [Y/n] knowing you and how manly you are you'll be back to feeling good in no time." you laughed feeling happy as you hugged the bubbly boy back. 

"Thanks Kiri, you always know how to cheer me up. Speaking of cheering me up why don't we go to my room and cuddle I'm actually sort of soar after training and could use a nap!" Kirishima's smile fell as a look of realization overcame his face.

"Y-you should actually shower first ya know hot water would help muscles right?" you tilted your head slightly as you looked at Kiri, the suspicion clear on your face. 

"DAMN SHITTY HAIR HURRY AND GRAB THE- oh hi [Y-y/n] why are you back early." 

Now you knew something was wrong as Bakugo never refers to you by your first name. You put your hands on your hips as you glared at the two in front of you. 

"What did you two d-" you were cut off as Denki quickly shoved you into the bathroom locking the door behind him as he yelled in triumph from the other side "I CAUGHT HI- ow Bakugo why are you so mean-"

"Sorry [Y/n] just take a shower and I'll bring you some comfy clothes, it's for your own good. LOVE YOU!" 

You stared at the door in disbelief as the three seemingly walked away leaving you locked in the bathroom only thinking one thing 'What the fuck happened'.

After you showered you exited the stall to find a pile of clothes that consisted of Kirishima's red riot hoodie and Bakugo's black sweatpants. You quickly put the clothes on and tested the bathroom door, you felt relieved as it opened.

"Now time to go murder my boyfriends!" you sang as you skipped up the stairs you checked both their rooms only to find nothing before you checked yours as a last resort. 

You pushed open the door only to see a fort made out of pillows and blankets surrounded by string lights as well as a large variety of snacks and your TV that was moved to the ground so you could see it from inside the fort. 

"S-surprise!" You looked over to find your Bakugo and Kirishima looking at you nervously as they gestured to the fort on the ground. 

"This is what you guys were up to?" you had a small smile on your face as you gazed at your boyfriends. 

"No shit dumbass why do you think we didn't want you to come up?" you once again tilted your head and gave the classic you know why look before Kirshima nervously spoke up. 

"So does this mean we're not gonna die because I heard you singing your murder song on the way up... "

You stood there for a second contemplating whether or not you felt like murdering. 

"You both can live for now." Kiri relaxed as he quickly made his way to you picking you up as he peppered your face in kisses while Bakugo watched you both with a small smile on his face. 

"Surprisingly this was all Bakugo's idea!" Kirishima said as he carried you to the fort. 

"WHATS DOES THAT MEAN SHITTY HAIR?!" 

"Oh shut up Blondie!" you wrapped your arms around Bakugo's neck pulling him down onto the fort he landed on your chest as you fell back into Kirishima. 

Kiri grabbed the remote, turning on your favorite show along with grabbing a bag of chips as you ran your fingers through the blonds hair, hiding in your chest out of embarrassment. 

"Love you dipshit…" Bakugo muttered. 

"Love you too boom boom bitch." you snuggled closer to Kiri after you placed a kiss on Bakugo's forehead.

"Awh my two manly babies you both are so cute!" 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - So I've been debating whether or not to do a 420 special (if you know you know) but um yeah I probably will so be on the lookout for that!

As always tyasm for reading and commenting to all who have been!

836 Words