🍄Shinsou x Bold Reader🍄

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Other

Requested by - No one

AU? - None

Warnings - None

Quirk - Not important

Other info - None

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Shinsou walked down the sidewalk gripping his backpack as he hurriedly made his way to school trying to avoid any human interaction at all costs. 

He was almost to the gates making him smile as he seemed to have successfully avoided the one thing he hated most… people. 

He was five steps away from his goal when he felt something large crash into him from behind making him stumble and crash into the ground his arms starting to bleed from the scratches the pavement so graciously gave him. 

"OHMYGODIMSORRYAREYOUOK?"

Shinsou cringed as he felt a hand suddenly grasp his elbow and help him up he looked up to see a pair of stunning [E/c] eyes and (Fluffy,Spiky,Curly,ect) [H/c] hair making him freeze as he felt his face heat up. The strange boy got closer to his face, a look of contemplation and confusion on his face as he gazed at the sleep deprived male whose elbow he was still holding. 

"You cute, you know what I like you let's be friends!" 

Shinsou looked up confused at the now smiling male he opened his mouth to speak when his hand was suddenly grabbed and he was being dragged away into the school. 

~~~~~

It's been a month since he met the [H/c] haired male who despite his constant protests never left him alone.  

Shinsou has tried everything to get the male to leave him alone, he even brainwashed him once in the hopes of scaring him away but he just kept coming back. The final bell rang which caused Shinsou to sigh glad he could finally go home. 

The door burst open before anyone in class 1-B was packed up to reveal [Y/n] once again.

"SHINSOUUUUUU I missed you! Class was so boring but Bakuhoe got beat up by Broccoli boy again so it wasn't half bad -" 

The happy male continued to ramble as a sleep deprived Shinsou simply packed up before walking out [Y/n] pouting slightly before quickly following his classmates, smiling as they watched the odd pair leave. 

"SHINSOUUU~ WAIT U-" [Y/n] tripped in his rush to catch up to his friend his face landing on the floor as a sickening smack filled through the halls. 

Shinsou paused and looked back to the male on the floor slightly worried. The [H/c]ette lifted his head as blood streamed from his nose his signature goofy smile on his face. 

"Looks like I fell for you again." 

Shinsou blushed before rolling his eyes looking down at the idiotic male.

"Just hurry up idiot I don't got all day."

[Y/n] quickly scrambled up before walking besides Shinsou who offered him a tissue for his bloody nose which he graciously accepted as the two walked out the school together.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

501 Words