🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = None.

Quirk = None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"HEY [Y/N]!"

You flinched as Camie ran up behind you throwing her arms over your shoulders making you tense up while holding your school books close to your chest. A sigh left your lips after you realized it was just your bubbly friend you looked to her only to see mischievous smile on her face.

"Nope- GaH"

You were being dragged through the halls by the back of your shirt as you hid your face in your books to try and avoid any weird looks you both were obviously getting. 

"SOOOO you know how I told you about those kids from my class last week and how I told you that you need to get out more because your life's depressing-"

You flinched at the obvious statement.

"Now I feel like your just bullying me… " 

She gasped and paused looking back at you who was as always hiding behind your books. 

"Look [Y/n] love, I love you to death and I've known you forever so I only want to help you because it's sad watching you be lonely whenever I'm not around."

"Then don't watch."

"..."

"... CAMIE?!" 

~~~~~

"Where is Camie? I can't believe she's late after she asked us to come here." Seiji said in an annoyed tone. 

"IM RIGHT HERE!" Seiji jumped at the sudden yell before turning around to be face to face with a less than happy Camie. 

"It's not very nice to be talking about people behind their backs plus I was occupied trying to force- I mean convince a friend to come." 

As if on cue Camie finally noticed you trying to sneak away and pulled your back hugging you tightly to her side crushing your ribs.

"Can't- breath." 

She finally released you, making you fall on the ground as apologies left her mouth as soon as you were about to get up you were picked up by Inasa, a red flush immediately coating your face as he set you down on your feet, his face being equally red.

"HELLO MY NAME IS INASA YOARASHI!" he bowed and hit his head on the ground making you look at him slightly taken aback. 

"N-names [L/n] [Y/n]..."

He immediately stood up smiling as he grabbed both your hands shaking then as if attempting a double handshake "NICE TO MEET YOU!" 

Despite all your earlier protests and your determination to stay annoyed you couldn't help but smile at the teens eager and energetic behavior. 

"Nice to meet you too." a light chuckle left your lips. 

"[Y/n] LAUGHED?! NO FAIR YOU NEVER LAUGH WHEN AROUND ME!" 

"You're just not funny."

"Your so mean [Y/n]"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - I've been trying to finish a one-shot for a while but I'm currently quarantined and that means I've had more struggles with school than usual but thankfully it's the weekend after today so I should be able to do some more.

Also tyasm for 10k reads it honestly means the world to me right now!

Tysm for reading and ilyasm!

534 Words