🌹Prince Bakugo x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - No one. 

AU? - Fantasy.

Warnings - Some TodoDeku. 

Quirk - Spirit of the ocean - You can use salt water to heal wounds the greater the wound the more water you need, for extremely serious wounds you need water from the sea. 

Other info - You're a mermaid. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

A loud bang was heard as an angry blond stormed into the Todoroki kingdom "HALF AND HALF WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" servants quickly moved from the king's path as he hurried on going room to room as he searched for the infuriating duo known as Deku and Todoroki.  

He finally made it to the throne room to which he busted through the large doors to reveal Todoroki and Midoriya chatting with a strange boy his skin glittering in the light as he turned his head [E/c] eyes meeting crimson red as the arrogant king was finally at a loss for words. He stuttered as the stunning male flushed looking away only to hide under his seemingly wet [H/c] hair Bakugo was stunned by the strangers odd looks as he caught glimpses of pears and shells in the strangers hair along with the patches of [F/c] scales along his arms. 

"What can I do for you Kacchan!" Bakugo was pulled from his trance as his eyes snapped to the greenette who addressed him, his anger immediately reigniting. "HALF N' HALF YOU SAID YOU HAD A HEALER THAT COULD CURE THE OLD HAG SO WHERE ARE THEY?!

Todoroki sighed already, having enough of the blond's unruly personality "Bakugo, let me introduce you to [L/n] [Y/n] of the merfolk. He is their strongest healer along with being the only male healer in the tribe so try not to break him." a nervous chuckle was heard from said male. Bakugo visibly calmed as his gaze was back on the (smaller/taller) male. "tch, whatever, let's just go already the old hags waiting." everyone in the room was slightly shocked as the blond's words seemingly held no malice. 

[Y/n] oblivious to the shocked state of his friends made his way over to Bakugo a soft smile on his face "Alright, let's go." The blond led the way through the palace, a comfortable silence settling. 

"A DRAGON?!" you exclaimed as you rushed up to the red creature watching you with curious eyes as you stood before it, it slightly nuzzled your chest as you giggled petting it's nose "so cute" you mumbled. "Oi, dumbass hurry up!" your attention quickly snapped back to the blond before you as you hurried to his side cursing your short attention span. You struggled to get on the dragon before you were quickly lifted onto it "Thank you Bakugo!" you flashed a close eyed smile at the blond nearly making his heart stop. 

Soon the both of you were high in the sky, you started shivering as you weren't used to the cold wind that was now nipping at your exposed arms. Suddenly you felt soft fabric surround you only to see a red cape and a blushing Bakugo behind you. "Thank you." you said quietly before going back to admiring the view. 

You watched below as you saw the rivers and mountains, a sight you've never seen before thanks to you spending your life underwater. Not long after Bakugo gave you his cape a castle appeared in the distance exciting you as you've never been so many places. "That's my kingdom." Bakugo grumbled smiling proudly as he saw your eyes sparkle with joy while gazing at the kingdom "Hold on tight we're gonna be landing." you gripped the saddle that was on the dragon also feeling Bakugo's arms pull you extra close to him as you both started your descent. 

You and him entered the grand castle only to be quickly rushed to Bakugo's mother's side who was extremely sick, you rushed to her side immediately fretting over the woman. Bakugo stopped by the door leaning against the frame pretending to not care about the health of his mother. 

"Sir [L/n], we have the water you need ready." said a servant as he brought in water from the nearby sea, you nodded in thanks before they quickly rushed from the room Bakugo now by your side. 

You dipped your hands in the salty water and it almost immediately started glowing as you moved your hands the water followed. The blond king watched in awe as you slowly healed his mother, your [E/c] eyes slightly glowing. Soon you returned the water to the jug as you've done all you could. "She's fine now, she just needs a little bit of rest then she'll be back to normal." you flashed a smile to Bakugo but it faltered and turned to a look of concern as you noticed the expression he held while he looked at his mother. "Tch of course the old hag will be fine, it doesn't matter." 

The blond flinched feeling your soft hand on his cheek. "You don't need to pretend you don't care." 

~~~~~

"Kacchan, where's [Y/n] me and Todoroki were expecting him back-"

The greenette stopped in his tracks at the scene in front of him, a certain blond was holding a [H/c]ette who was seemingly asleep. 

"He's mine now, fuck off!" 

"... Kacchan we've been over this you can't own people… "

"You have half n half so he's mine."

The greenette left the castle confused.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Working on Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader now!

Tysm for reading ilysm!

939 Words