🌹☁Shinsou x Blind reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, Slight angst

Requested by - No one

AU?- None

Warnings - Bullying

Quirk - Thermometer, you can sense people's body heat and other items and you can also make other people experience different body temperatures making then think their freezing or burning drawbacks are that is you overuse it you will feel like your on fire or freezing depending on how you were using it.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You were walking through the halls of UA dodging students and other items in your path as you were already late for your first day at your new school. You were excited and nervous as your parents insisted on homeschooling you ever since you were young after you tripped one time resulting in a broken arm everyone around you said and thought it was a accident but you wernt dumb you heard a few of your fellow classmates talking about what they did and laughing about it later that day.  You told no one about what you discovered and let everyone think that it was an accident because a part of you felt sorry for them, you were sorry they had to put up with someone like you always needing help and relying on others.

Don't get me wrong now you can get around just fine thanks to your quirk and your persistent  training but there are still moments where you trip over items due to it not giving off heat or you just being overwhelmed but you will just brush it off like its nothing and keep moving forward determined to get to your class by yourself.

You finally reached your new class as your fingertips rested on the wall beside the door as you slowly moved to open the door already sensing people inside you pushed it open and took a deep breath feeling around the room with your quirk for a familiar presence you smiled as a precious bean came up to you and gently put a hand on your shoulder. 

"(N/N) what are you doing without your cane what if you tripped and got hurt again?!" Denki said trying to come off as stern but miserably failing as he ended up sounding more like a winning child. 

You looked in the direction of his face shrugging your shoulders  and chuckling while sarcastically replying with "Don't worry Pikachu I've been getting around fine without it for how many years now?"

He pouted worried as he didn't want you to get hurt. You and Denki have been friends for years, ever since elementary school he was the one person who stood by you and knew about what your classmates did to you, he tried to tell a teacher once but you begged him not to and he reluctantly kept your secret ever since. 

"Kaminari please return to your seat unless you want to come up here and teach the class for me. " you heard someone say behind Denki.

You could sense Denki flush and heard him muttering a quick apology before giving you one last look of concern and rushing to his seat as to not upset the abviously grumpy teacher any further. He sighed as you heard the teacher muttering something along the lines of why am I here before he turned in your direction which made you look at the ground and fidget nervously. 

"Well we don't have all day so come up here and introduce yourself quickly so we can get on with the lesson. " the grumpy man said as you walked forward to where you asumed was beside a podium due to the heat everyone and the objects in he classroom gave off.