🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - bella4cosplays

AU = Soulmate - Your born with a mark on your body you and your soulmates marks are identical their usually found on the wrist but in rare cases they could be in different places.

Warnings = None.

Quirk = Not important.

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Bakugo walked alongside Kirishima, the mood slightly tense due to the heat outside along with Bakugo's complaining as they both walked down the street in their casual clothing.

"I can't believe this bullshit not only were we supposed to have the day off to look for our other soulmate, but now we need to work with someone from DEKU'S AGENCY?! I swear if they start mumbling I'm gonna blow them up!" Kirishima laughed as he watched his boyfriend throw a tantrum despite his day being ruined by an emergency mission he was determined to find the good in it. 

"I better get to blow up something on this shitty mission-"

"Oh don't worry you will." 

Bakugo screamed and jumped back in shock as he turned around to see you smiling as you fixed your [F/c] jacket. Kirishima looked back at you equally frightened by your sudden appearance. 

"Hey, names [H/n] and don't worry I don't mumble."

Bakugo grit his teeth and clenched his fists as he glared at you, cursing you for being so smug "Shut it pretty boy!" his face turned red as he realized what he called you, you on the other hand burst out laughing stunning both of the men with you. 

"That's a new one anyway Blondie while you were there staring at my beautiful face I filled in sharky boi and I'm not one to repeat myself so ask him or stay here." you turned and walked away the smoke never leaving your face as a embarrassed Bakugo followed along listening to Kirishima explain the mission. 

Soon the both of them arrived at the location "Okay kiddos a heads up here don't sass mouth anyone they don't take too kindly to loud blonds. Also don't do nothing till I'm touching the boss their known escape artists."

You were looking over your shoulder, a smile on your face as you watched Bakugo slowly lose his temper.

A small laugh left your lips as you all entered the old warehouse, you being stopped first as he asked you to remove your jacket. You did as you talked to the surprisingly friendly bodyguard Bakugo and Kirishima's eyes widened as they gazed at the soulmate mark on your back, it showing through the [F/c] mesh shirt you had on under your jacket. 

After the other two were checked for weapons you three headed in Bakugo and Kirishima following closely behind you. 

You were soon standing in front of the boss as you reached your hand out for a friendly handshake. The two behind you got ready, both of them silently agreeing to steal you away after the mission. 

~~~~~

Police sirens could be heard in the background as you say in the back of an ambulance getting a small cut on your shoulder fixed, you smiled and thanked the paramedic as you saw Bakugo and Kirishima approach in your peripheral vision. 

You turned to face them smiling brightly as you ignored the pain in your shoulder. "Hey! Good work surprised you didn't sass anyone Blondi-" your statement was cut off as Bakugo pulled out his wrist putting his soulmate mark on full display. 

Your expression went blank as you rubbed your eyes with one hand worrying the duo standing in front of you. 

"Shit." Kirishima flinched as he rested a hand on your back trying to sooth you, you looked up at the red head. 

"You too?" you asked your eyes teary. 

"Yeah." Kirishima whispered only to fall on his butt as you tackled him in a hug. 

After the initial shock he hugged you back a warm feeling spreading through him you suddenly got up turning your attention to Bakugo the blond turned to run but was inevitably caught in a hug. 

"OI, GET OFF ME DUMBA-" he paused as he saw a few tears fall from your eyes. 

"Shit I'm so happy I thought I would be alone forever." Bakugo sighed as he looked at your smiling face he ruffled your hair while looking away from you his face flushed. 

"Whatever pretty boy, your still not off the fucking hook for calling me Blondie dipshit!"

Kirishima laughed before he got up trapping you in another hug as he missed your warmth already. He smiled as Bakugo aggressively, but lovingly, squished your face, making you laugh. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

A/n - Tysm for this request I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you enjoy it as well!

806 Words