🌹Neko Bakugo x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - No one. 

AU? - Bakugo being a Neko (idk).

Warnings - Bakubitch. 

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - 1-A dorms have bathrooms connected to their rooms in this one-shot. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"KATSUKI GET BACK HERE!"

You ran through the halls chasing a dirty Bakugo trying to get him to take a bath. "DIE YOU EXTRA!" Bakugo neared the door of the 1-A dorms only for him to trip on one of Denki's blankets causing him to get tangled in the blanket and fall. You reminded yourself to thank Denki later as you approached him with an amused smile on your face as he let out a low threatening growl "Oh shut it, you know you can't stay this dirty."

His fluffy ears swiveled laying flat on his head as you picked him up surprisingly with ease and walked back to his room all the while he growled in protest, you kicked open his bathroom door setting him on the counter before you went and started running the bath keeping an eye on him in case he tries to flee again. You dip your hand in the water making sure it's a good temperature before once again turning your attention to the angry blond who was watching you. 

"Okay Katsuki time to get in." you stood crossing your arms waiting for the blond to strip and get in the bath "I don't want to." a look of disgust overtakes his face as he glares at the bath "What if I join you would you get in then?" his ears quickly swivel to face your direction as his face slightly lights up "maybe… " you chuckle before making your way over to him helping him undress.

The blond dipped a toe in the warm water, cringing before retracting as you pulled your shirt off watching him amused "Is it too hot, too cold?" he turns your way a pout on his face "No, just wet." 

You chuckle before ruffling his hair affectionately now completely nude "That's the point." he stuck his tongue out before begrudgingly entering the bath grumbling as you joined, smiling as you enjoyed the warm water. 

"Close your eyes." you said as you poured water over his head wetting his hair before helping him wash. 

The both of you felt relaxed as you leaned against his chest, the warm water relaxing you as he laid his head on top of yours slightly purring. "See baths aren't that bad silly." he sighed before looking down at you and wrapping his arms around your torso "Whatever dumbass."

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Sorry it's so short. Tysm for reading ❤❤❤

454 Words