🐰🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹🐰

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = Mpreg.

Quirk = Not Important.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"DADDY I GOT ANOTHER ONE!"

A warm smile covered your face as you watched your kids run around the park little baskets it's hand as they quickly found egg after egg along with their friends "GOOD JOB!" Katsuki yelled beside you a proud smile on his face as you watched your kids find yet another egg.

"At this rate they'll have found all the eggs." you said a proud smile on your face.

"You better believe it!"

You rested a hand on your round stomach smiling down at your third bundle of joy ready to be born any day, your husband grabbed your hand squeezing tightly as the sounds of spring and your family filled your ears making your heart swell.

"God I love you all." you looked to the blond beside you with a surprised look on your face as he placed a hand on your stomach as well.

"Well I hope you do. We've been married for 8 years and have three kids." you laughed as your kids ran towards you. The egg hunt was finally done.

"LOOK PAPA, DADDY I WON FIRST PLACE!" You smiled at your daughter ruffling her [H/c] hair as her brother followed behind pouting "No fair you cheated."

"DID NOT!" they began to bicker before Bakugo hoisted them over his shoulders.

"Look at this, I've caught two bickering kids!" he playfully yelled as the kids giggled forgetting about their fight instantly as playing with their father seems to be a much better plan.

You watched as they ran around the park playing hero and villain a smile on your face as you bathed in the peaceful atmosphere wondering what you did to deserve such a wonderful family.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Sorry it's short I kinda forgot Easter was a thing... Anyway tysm for reading!

Once again I love you all so much and I hope your having a amazing Easter!

316 Words