🌹Mirio x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU? - None 

Warnings - None. 

Quirk - Not important

Other info - Mirio got his quirk back and is a pro hero. You and Mirio are both adults. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

[Y/n] was bustling around the cafe happily as he reveled in the warm atmosphere he loves as the smell of fresh pastries and coffee surrounded him. The bell above the door rang signaling that a new customer had arrived which instantly gained the [H/c]ettes attention who then hurried to the register with a welcoming smile on his face. 

The [H/c] haired male looked up causing the blond in front of him to falter as Mirio was stunned by the kindness radiating from the male in front of him. 

"Hello, what can u get you today?"

The pro hero felt his heart skip a beat hearing the soothing voice as he gazed into [E/c] eyes a blush forming on his face. He snapped out of his gaze after hearing someone clear their throat only to look behind the adorable male taking his order to see another employee. 

The pro quickly looked away, stuttering his order, suddenly feeling self conscious and unsure which was something he wasn't used to. 

~

The next day he came back to the same cafe in hopes of seeing the male again and maybe this time not act like a complete idiot. The blond opened the door to once again be greeted by the warm smell of fresh baked goods and coffee as he looked around in hopes of spotting the worker from the previous day. 

"O-oh hey it's you again!" 

The blond's head snapped up to see the [H/c] haired male waving at him as he sat on a ladder changing the chalkboard menu above the cash register, his signature warm smile never faltering. 

"Just give me a minute I'm just adding something." 

Mirio nodded and smiled suddenly feeling unsure of his own voice. Soon [Y/n] got down the ladder and quickly went behind the register to take the pro's order with a slight blush on your face that seemingly goes unnoticed by the blond in front of you. 

After Mirio gets his order he hesitated to leave debating whether or not to ask you out despite just meeting I mean it was just a date. 

"Hey would it be alright if I got your name?" The blond asked while rubbing the back of his neck nervous of your response. 

You smiled before holding your hand out for a handshake while speaking. 

"[L/n] [Y/n] very nice to meet you-"

"Togata Mirio." 

~

It's been a month and the blond has been visiting the coffee shop everyday for lunch during his break.

"Hey Mirio?"

The blond looked up at the [H/c]ette who smiled warmly holding a tray down in front of his lap as he stood beside the table where the pro was eating his usual meal. 

"Hey, what's up." the blond replied with a smile. 

"If your not busy Saturday would you maybe mind going on a date with me… " 

The blond stared in shock and happiness, glad that his feelings were not one-sided.

"I would love to."

~

The rest of the week seemed to fly by as the pro was excitedly waiting for his date with the [H/c]ette he's come to adore so much. 

He and [Y/n] have been texting regularly and have agreed that Mirio would pick him up from the cafe. 

The pro walked down the streets fixing his hair one last time before finally seeing the little cafe his heart racing as he hoped he didn't do anything embarrassing.

He entered the cafe to hear [Y/n] shouting from another room. 

"Give me a second!" 

Mirio smiled warmly as he saw [Y/n] come from the kitchen wearing (Insert outfit im lazy.) 

"Alright are you ready to go [N/n]?!" The blond asked excitedly. 

"Ready as I'll ever be!" 

The [H/c]ette and the blond walked down the street together holding hands as they made their way to a zoo that recently opened. 

[Y/n] insisted on paying the entrance fee since he asked the pro out and after a small fight you won.

You both explored the zoo seeing lots of different animals even getting to feed some dolphins and see [F/a]. 

You both stopped at a food court to get something to eat due to you both feeling hungry from the long morning. You happily munched on your [F/f] as Mirio watched you lovingly. 

"What, do I have something on my face?" 

You asked as you wiped your mouth with a napkin which caused the blond in front of you to laugh. 

"No, you're just so beautiful." 

You paused eating as you looked up to the pro hero a smile on your face as you blushed at the sudden compliment. 

"I could say the same about you." 

You both held hands as you made your way to the exit having seen everything and you both feeling exhausted. You both made your way to Mirio's house which he then invited you in for dinner and cuddles which you happily agreed to as you both spent the rest of the day in each other's arms. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

899 Words