🌹Bakugo x Neko Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU? - None 

Warnings - None. 

Quirk - Neko - Your a cat Neko you have ears, tail, claws, enhanced hearing and night vision.

You have a second quirk but it's not relevant.

Other info - You and Bakugo were childhood friends before you moved to [Y/c].

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Bakugo stomped through the halls of UA angrier than usual since his old childhood friend seemed to be forgetting about him. Every morning they would text and occasionally facetime up until he was in class but this morning nothing- no text- no call- not even an email just nothing.

Kirishima jumped beside Bakugo as soon as he sat down but flinched noticing the dark aura around the brooding blond who slightly resembled Midoriya as he thought hard on the reasons why the [H/c] haired male he adored ghosted him suddenly. 

Everyone in the classroom watched in concern as Bakugo began…. muttering?!

Aizawa entered the classroom opening his mouth to scold the class for not being seated before he himself froze observing the blonds strange actions before dismissing it as another stunt from the problem children before going on with the important news he had received from Nezu that morning. 

"Morning class, today I have an announcement-" 

The whole class slowly settled down trying to ignore the blond who seemed to still be lost in his own little world, brows furrowed hand over his mouth. 

"tomorrow a new student will be joining this class as Mineta had to be removed… for obvious reasons, he is already settled in the dorms so don't be idiots. With that said let's get on with class-"

~~~~~

As the day dragged on class 1-A got increasingly more worried for their blond friend who still seemed to be in a more foul mood than usual.  

The bakusquad sat together eating lunch as Bakugo ate stopping to check his phone every few minutes continuously growing more frustrated.

"Hey… Bakubro are you okay? You seem more what's the word… explosive today… "

The blonds head snapped up in the direction of the redhead as he growled as usual. 

"What does it matter Shitty hair it's just boy problems not fuck off." Bakugo went back to his phone before freezing realizing what he said as the Mina started squealing excitedly. 

"BOY PROBLEMS?! TELL ME!" Mina was practically glowing at the thought that their resident asshole finally found someone he cared about. 

Bakugo stood up quickly before shouting at Mina to be quiet before he stomped off even more angry if that possible. 

'Fuck this shit I'm skipping this days already shitty enough I'm done dealing with those extras.'

The blond went to the doors kicking the door open as he made his way to the stairs only to freeze and turn as a certain [H/c] tail caught his attention. 

'Are you fucking kidding me I swear to god if that's-" 

Bakugo froze as the person on the couch raised his head, his [H/c] ears twitching as he yawned. 

"DAMN YOU [Y/n]!" 

The [H/c] haired male jumped on his tail and ears fluffing up at the sudden noise, his claws slightly scratching the couch as he swung his head around to see his childhood best friend stomping towards an angry scowl on his face. The [H/c]ette scrambled to get up baking away from the aggressive blond. 

"H-hey Suki l-long time no see-"

The neko paused his sentence as the blond let his head fall on the [Y/h] males shoulder wrapping his arms around said male as he stroked his cat ears earning a purr. 

"Your so dumb [N/n] I thought your forgot about me when you didn't contact me like usual." 

The [Y/h] male patted the blonds surprisingly soft hair feeling suddenly bad for not contacting Bakugo but he had to finish unpacking by the time class was up. 

"I know Suki, your so needy." the [H/c]ette cooed as he pinched Bakugo's cheeks causing him to growl. 

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRA IM TRYING OKAY?!" Bakugo yelled small explosions going off in his hand. 

"Aww it's okay I like clingy~"

A irk mark appeard on the blonds forehead as he then proceeded to try and murder the Neko for his cocky demeanor. 

~~~~~

Class 1-A was just dismissed for the day and the students just began to filter back into the dorms eager to meet the new student hoping that Bakugo didn't kill him already after Kirishima saw him going to the dorms earlier.  

The rowdy class filed into the dorms chatting loudly only to be shushed by a squealing Mina who quickly covered her mouth as the class crowded around to see Bakugo and the new student holding the blond as they cuddled. 

Mina and Denki pulled their phones out and started taking photos of the two planning to use it to tease the blond the very next day. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - I'm kinda having some writers block so if anyone could request anything that would be amazing xd

Also tysm for reading!

863 Words