💋Hero Dabi x Hero Reader💋

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Slight NSFW. 

Requested by - No one.

AU? - Hero Dabi.

Warnings - Slight NSFW, public indecency (idfk).

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - We're gonna keep Dabi with black hair because why not, Also your more dom sorry subs. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"FUCKING BACON BITCH!" 

The pro hero Dabi was currently chasing a criminal who attempted to rob a bank little did he know Dabi was on patrol today. 

As the pro turned the corner adrenaline pumping through his veins as he got ready to use his quirk he stopped seeing an obnoxious [H/c] haired male standing over the villain he was chasing a foot on his back as he was tied up already. A cocky smile graced your face as you gazed at Dabi.

"Hey bacon bitch was it." you laughed as you remembered what the villain called him. "SHUT YOUR TRAP PRETTY BOY!" your smile widened as you loved teasing the male. "Only if you make me." you stated winking at the now flustered male in front of you who then stormed off flicking you off over his shoulder as he walked away, his ass looking amazing in his leather pants. 

~~~~~

It's been a week since the last unpleasant run-in with the [H/c] haired flirt Dabi knew as [Y/n].

The black haired male sat at the long table sitting there bored as they were discussing the recent surge in activity with the LOV, Dabi was just about to doze off when the door to the room suddenly opened a tired looking [Y/n] standing there looking smug as he watched Dabi who just glared. 

"Sorry I'm late there was a mugging." The [H/c]ette said rubbing the back of his neck as he made his way to the last open seat… right next to Dabi. 

He groaned in protest as the cocky male plopped into the seat, hands resting behind his head as the meeting resumed.

Dabi looked away from [Y/n] refusing to acknowledge him as he felt himself becoming drowsy from the lack of sleep he's been experiencing recently and the boring atmosphere.

Dabi suddenly jerked as he felt a hand grab his upper thigh harshly breath fanning his ear. "You shouldn't be falling asleep, this meeting is very important bacon bitch." 

Dabi shivered as the strangely alluring voice whispered in his ear successfully gaining no one's attention as everyone else knows the room was used to the constant bickering from the two. 

Dabi turned to face you about to snap at you but before he could speak he was cut off as your hand grazed his member making his breath hitch as he gritted his teeth. 

You smirked loving every reaction you got from the stubborn male next to you, you decided to test the waters a little as you rubbed his slowly hardening member causing him to struggle to stay silent. "You should keep quiet, wouldn't want everyone here to know how much of a slut you are~" you felt Dabi's member twitch under your palm at the sudden name calling and the realization that other people were in the room. 

Dabi whined quietly so that only you could hear as you slipped your hand inside his pants as you watched All Might continue talking. 

Dabi was struggling to keep quiet as he was feeling himself about to cum from just your hand. He gritted his teeth embarrassed.

Just as Dabi was about to cum you pulled your hand away standing up as did most of the people around. Dabi almost whimpered at the loss of contact as he watched you get up and leave along with a few other heroes, the grin never leaving your face as you winked at the flustered male on your way out. 

'I'm gonna kill him next time I see him!' Dabi thought as he ran out of the room to follow you all the while screaming your name. 

~~~~~

^-^ Extended ending ^-^

Dabi stood in his bathroom, toothbrush hanging from his mouth, as he scrolled on his phone feeling tired and sore, he was confused when he suddenly got a text message from an anonymous number with a photo attached. He hesitantly clicked on it and the toothbrush fell from his mouth as he saw a picture of him and [Y/n] in the meeting him obviously flustered and we'll… you know. 

Dabi turned around and threw his phone out the bathroom door onto his he'd successfully hitting a certain [H/c]ette who stumbled out of the he'd panicked and very naked. 

"YOU ASSHOLE NOT ONLY DO YOU DESTROY MY ASS BUT MY REPUTATION TO-!"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Ayyyyy I'm back with more cringe! Immabe trying to make some more sexual aka NSFW one-shot to better my writing in that area so sorry if your not comfortable with that!

Also please request I love to write your guy's ideas plus writing requests helps me write out of my general comfort zone more so than you to all who have requested! Okay Inna shut up and go do another one-shot us boi out xox

ONCE AGAIN! tyasm for reading ♡ (╥_╥) ♡

855 Words