🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff, Angst

Requested by - No one

AU = None.

Warnings = Bullying

Quirk = Not important

Other info = Y'all in middle school.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The day was calm and quiet as Shinso sat in his seat looking at the clock counting down the minutes till middle school was over and he could finally go to UA, his dream school. He was just about to take a short cat nap when the door to the classroom slammed open making everyone jump shocked by the intrusion. 

"I'M BACK BITCHES!"

Just like that Shinso slammed his head on his desk already knowing what kind of day he would be having. 

"Oh of course [Y/n], welcome back from suspension how was it?" the teacher sarcastically asked as she rubbed her forehead. 

A nervous smile made its way to your face as you rubbed the back of your neck, a very out of character thing for you to do. "Oh ya know it was awesome, at least it was awesome not having to see this smelly lot." you stuck your tongue out at your classmates making most of them roll their eyes before you plopped into your seat smiling as usual. 

The teacher resumed the lessons with a sigh while you started scribbling on a piece of paper, Shinsou didn't realize that he was staring at you until your eyes met. Instant regret flashed through him as he quickly looked away while you waved that stupid smile on your face. 

Shinso started daydreaming, not paying attention at all as he thought about how he could best avoid [Y/n] as to keep some of his sanity. 

Sooner than he would've liked the bell rang signaling lunch he jumped before panicking after realizing he didn't take the notes for the day and knowing his classmates they wouldn't talk to him must less let him use their notes. [Y/n] suddenly slammed a piece of paper onto his desk pulling Shinso out of his panicking only to look up and see your dumb carefree smile on full display. 

"Your welcome hypno hair." 

Shinso looked down at the piece of paper sceptical at what the contents may be only for him to be pleasantly shocked to see it was today's notes something [Y/n] refused to do from the first day of class. 

"Thanks." he mumbled, making your face light up in joy. 'Shit I made it worse.'

"YOU TALKED TO ME!" you cheered happily annoying the classmates that were leaving the classroom while others simply laughed poking fun at you. 

Shinso groaned while standing up he quickly put his earbuds in before starting to walk, you quickly followed him walking beside him as usual. You talked and talked while Shinso tried to concentrate on the music that never seemed loud enough to silence you. 

"AND that's when I realized I never put pants on!" Shinso struggled to stifle his laughter at your dumb story. 

"Oh wow look at that it's the iconic duo the school idiot and reject together again." [Y/n] ignored them as did I and we kept walking.