🏳‍🌈Deku x Trans Reader🏳‍🌈

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - No one. 

AU? - None.

Warnings - None. 

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The loud cheering was deafening as you stood proudly on the stage next to your boyfriend Izuku who finally made number one hero you following behind as you made the number three hero. You held your head high disregarding the few scowls or the few hostile looks you received from the crowd. You struggled to hold in your tears of happiness as you finally made it to the top after years of struggling and biast you finally did it.

You looked over to your boyfriend, the bright grin never leaving your face as you met his emerald green eyes which were radiating with joy and pride as he was equally proud of you if not more. 

~~~~~

"[Y/n]! How does it feel to be the first trans man to make it to the top 10?" 

Your hand squeezed the callused hands belonging to your boyfriend as you looked to the reporter who was holding a microphone in your face as hundreds of people awaited your reply. 

"It was a struggle due to the bias still existing in our world but thankfully I had the support of my friends, family and my Izuku." you looked to the greenette smiling warmly as the cameras flashed and the images they took were sure to be on the paper the next day. 

~~~~~

"You are too modest [N/n]."

You were laying on his chest at home, his fingers running soothingly through your hair as you inhaled his calming scent. 

"How so?" you asked as you looked up at him. 

"You don't give yourself enough credit. You always say it's thanks to family and friends but have you ever considered it's just because you're amazing and strong?" your smile slightly faltered at his words. 

"I know it's just hard to remember that when you're always being told you're weak." you felt tears prick your eyes as you looked away from your loving boyfriend before he grabbed your face gently and began peppering your face in kisses. 

"You're not weak, you're the strongest man I know, or to quote Red Riot you're the manliest man." you chuckled at the mention of the energetic redhead that worked along with you at your agency. 

You cuddled back up to your boyfriend happily sighing as he planted a last kiss on your forehead smiling brightly down at you as he wondered to himself what he did to deserve someone like you in his life. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Hello again thank you so much for reading I know I said I was gonna work on writing more smut but I wanted to do a xtrans reader for international transgender day of visibility as a trans man myself I thought this to be an important day to recognize! 

Anyway tysm for reading and I hope you all are safe and happy right now xox love you all and have a wonderful day/night and know that you are valid, loved, and worth it!

506 Words