🌹Shigiraki x Villain Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU? - None

Warnings - None

Quirk - Cancellation - He can cancel a person's quirk by touching the opponent with any part of his body the effect lasts up to 1 week after contact but it all depends on how long the user keeps contact. 

Other info - Overuse of your quirk can lead to severe nose bleeds and crippling migraines.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Shigiraki's POV 

I was sitting at the bar watching the news before Kurogiri so rudely interrupted me summoning me to the bar to meet a new member and considering what crazies we've seemed to attract I wasn't too pleased to meet this person. 

I sat at the bar as a [Y/h] male with [E/c] eyes walked through his [H/c] hair, a mess slightly hanging in his eyes as he looked around obviously bored. 

"Hello [V/n] we've been looking forward to meeting you for some time now." I scoffed instantly, catching the [H/c] haired male's attention who smiled and rolled his eyes before focusing back on Kurogiri.

"Yeah, yeah I'm just here since my parents wanted me to get on your guy's good side so let's just hurry and get formalities over with." [V/n] pushed his hair out of his face as Kurogiri simply nodded before explaining what he needed to know while one thought ran through my head…  I didn't like him, he was too cocky… 

"I don't like him, get rid of him Kurogiri." I said as I got up only to feel a hand on my shoulder which caused me to freeze before going to grab his hand annoyed by his presence. I set all five fingers down a smirk on my face as I looked back at him waiting for the agony I knew was to come. 

He smiled back at me with humor in his eyes as I soon realised nothing happened. I pulled my hand back quickly with a million thoughts and emotions running through my head. 

"You See young Tomura I suggest you change your mind about [V/n] his quirk is called cancellation and he could be a big asset to us." Kurogiri said as I just glared at the [H/c] male before grumbling and retreating suddenly overwhelmed. 

~~~~~

1 month time skip

~~~~~

[Y/n] has been with the LOV for a month and he would be lying if he said he regretted the time he spent there; he mainly hangs out with Dabi and Kurogiri occasionally messing with Shigaraki. 

[Y/n] was in his room getting ready for his mission. The missions he was sent on were usually more observation missions and this would be his first time actually making contact with any pros and the students in class 1-A who were for some reason always in the crossfire. [Y/n]'s goal for this mission was to attend the recent UA school event which served as a sort of greet and meet to help the heroes in training gain popularity and help their future careers.

[Y/n] put on a casual outfit that consisted of a pair of tight jeans and an oversized hoodie which successfully made him look much younger than he was making it easier for him to blend in. 

You walked into the bar area of the hideout to be greeted with my favorite bluenette and Kirogiri who was meticulously cleaning glasses. 

You jumped on Shigaraki lap, a look of shock passing over his features before he recognized you and quickly pushed you to the floor making you land with a grunt. 

"Awh your grumpy today I just wanted a cuddle handjob." [Y/n] whined while getting up as Kurogiri chuckled at your antics.

"You've been hanging out with Dabi too much… " Shigi said while looking at you annoyed by the nickname Dabi called him regularly.

"Are you jealous Shigi?" the blue haired male simply ignored you letting out a huff.

"Fine then I guess I'll just need to get cuddles from Dabi since you're mean." [Y/n] said as he stuck his young out starting to walk away before being snatched up and pulled into a certain crusty boy's arms surprising both you and Kurogiri.

'Shit now what do I do I didn't think he would actually fall for it why didn't I plan this far ahead… ' 

"Your annoying you know that don't you… " Shigi said, snapping you out of your thoughts as you huffed and got comfortable before flicking him off. 

You both stayed like that, you dozing off slightly before being rudely awoken by Dabi yelling at you to get your lazy ass up or you would miss the school event you grumbled as you exited the bar swearing to get Dabi back. 

~~~~~

You were walking back from the event as you went over the list you made of all the quirks you cancelled while holding your nose trying to stop the nosebleed as you cringed knowing you would have a head splitting migraine for the next couple days due to the overuse of your quirk. 

You pushed open the door to the bar to be greeted with Toga yelling about something tasty which made you cringe knowing what her version of "tasty" was the yelling got louder which caused your head to spin as you stumbled forward the room suddenly spinning as your head throbbed. 

You heard muffled yelling.

'Shit I really overdid it this time. I'll be lucky if I recover in the next 5 days. Hopefully it helps though.' you thought as you felt yourself being jostled around before gently being placed in what you assumed was a bed feeling a hand run through your [H/c] hair feeling a cold towel on your head slightly soothing the pain before you fell asleep suddenly exhausted. 

You spent the next couple of days in and out of conscience and by the second day you were able to sit up and function slightly. 

You heard the floorboards creak before Shigi entered your room [F/f] and a water bottle in hand. 

"You're a dumbass, you know that…"

You smiled as you looked up at Shigi.

"Yeah but I'm your dumbass! Also I'm glad to see you finally decided to use some chopstick handjob." 

"..."

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

1054 Words

A/N - Hey sorry I haven't updated just ya know depression and all that fun jazz anyway I've had like no inspiration so if anyone could request or suggest that would be a lot of help anyway thanks so much for reading it truly means alot to me!