🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU?- None

Warnings - Your short in the story.

Quirk - Not Important.

A/N - Italicized means signing unless otherwise specified.
(forgot to add that)

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The students looked down the hallways shocked as a [H/C] haired male with stunning [E/C] eyes made his way down the hall confusing all the students since they heard nothing about a transfer student. You pushed open a door and entered the empty classroom turning on the lights and making your way over to the desk up front placing down your [F/C] bag before going to open a window it suddenly feeling stuffy as your nervousness increases.

Hopefully I don't mess this up. I still can't believe they requested me all the way from [Y/C] . I need to do my best not to disappoint.

You started pulling your lesson plan from your bag determined to do your best so your new students could do their best.

You turned to the empty blackboard and grabbed a piece of chalk before quickly writing your name on the board along with setting up other things you would need for class that day.

After about fifteen minutes students started to fill the once empty classroom, some ecstatic and some grumbling no one yet seeming to notice the new teacher. A pink girl soon jumped up to the [H/C] haired male enthusiastically before getting in his face then holding out her hand a close eyed smile on her face.

"HI IM MINA, YOU MUST BE A NEW STUDENT IM SUPER EXCITED... why aren't you in uniform though... "

You sighed while rubbing the back of your neck embarrassed to be yet again mistaken for a student you picked up the chalk before writing on the board not sure either of not they knew sign language.

"Sorry to disappoint but I'm actually your new teacher." you wrote on the board as you watched the once excited face turn into one of shock and dread.

"OHMYGODIMSOSORRYIDIDNTNOTICE!"

You waved it off a light chuckle leaving your mouth.

~~~~~

The lunch bell rang dismissing yet another period as the class filed out of the room you sat back down to collect yourself and get out your lunch. You were about to eat when a loud blond burst through the door making you jump almost dropping your food.

"HEY LISTENER! GOOD TO MEET YOU!" you looked at him shocked by his friendly demeanor before smiling and shaking his hand.

~~~~~

It's been three months since you started teaching at UA and your classes have been surprisingly well behaved. The other teachers were especially surprised after hearing how well behaved Bakugo was in your class. They didn't believe you at first until they decided to ambush you when you were teaching the next day leaving them stunned.

You walked through the halls about to head home a smile on your face as you passed some lingering students in the halls happy that it was Friday and you could go home and relax with your cat. You smiled and waved as you saw Hizashi by the door but hesitated as you saw the nervous look on his face as he seemed to be deep in though.

Maybe I shouldn't bother him right now he seems to have a lot on his mind and he isn't yelling so it's probably serious...

You were about to pass him when you decided if you didn't at least check up on him it would eat away at you for the rest of the week. You tapped on his shoulder successfully gaining his attention causing him to jump slightly. Now you were really worried.

"Hey, are you okay, you seem really worried, maybe I could offer some help?" you signed as his face slowly turned red making you worry he had a fever. You raised your hand to his forehead causing him to go more red.

"Are you okay, you're really red, maybe you need to lie down, you could be catching something."

He sighed looking away mumbling something before turning to you and saying "I'm fine [Y/N] but I would love to get your advice if you don't mind.."

You nodded quickly, happy to help him.

~~~~~

You two were sitting at your place, him insisting that he would ask you later and you both decided to meet up at your house.

You sat legs crossed and cat in your lap as Hizashi sat on the other end facing you as he looked down.

He quickly looked up at you "Ok so I what would you do if you liked someone alot but you didn't know if they were interested but you don't wanna ask them out because what if that makes it awkward-"

He continued his ramble making you chuckle at how cute he was, even though he was an adult he still acts like a teenager getting his very first crush.

You scooted closer and patted his head to get his attention, his hair now being down on a messy bun which you appreciated since you thought he looked good with his hair down.

He looked up to you quickly blushing quickly stopping his rambling.

"Ok now that you've stopped your rambling here's my advice you should tell them your feelings because in the end it's best to let it be known instead of you silently suffering." you signed he contemplated what you said shortly before he nodded and smiled enthusiastically.

You smiled sadly feeling bad for being a hypocrite but to be fair you were going to tell him you liked him next week but you're glad he didn't since he already liked someone you just wanted him to be happy and as long as he was you would be happy you told yourself.

He suddenly jumped up from his spot on the couch and hugged you yelling thanks as he ran out the front door saying he needed Aizawa's help.

~~~~~

The next day you were sitting in your classroom eating lunch feeling sad about the fact that Hizashi liked someone else but hopefully they are a good person for him-

You were pulled out of your thoughts as you saw Hizashi burst into the classroom a goofy smile on his face making you think the person he liked said yes-

"HEY [Y/N] I'M TAKING YOU OUT TONIGHT YOU DON'T GET TO SAY NO!" he yelled causing you to freeze before he quickly ran out of the room leaving you stunned.

How did he go from shy to bold so fast- AIZAWA THAT PRICK TOLD HIM DIDN'T HE THAT SHIT!

You ran out of the classroom chasing Hizashi who laughed the whole way to the teacher lounge laughing causing everyone in the hall to give the two questioning looks.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/N - Sorry if this is another trash post.

1134 Words