🌹Denki x Thunder Storm Comfort🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU - None

Warnings - Best boy Denki being best boi Denki.

Quirk - Not important

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Crash

You jolted upwards in your bed just in time to see a bright light illuminate your room briefly before once again disappearing, thunder, you thought as you braced yourself for the next onslaught of noise. Bundling up your comforter under your chin you squeezed your eyes shut and your breathing picked up. Ever since you were young you despised thunderstorms. The loud banging caught you off guard every time causing a surge of unneeded adrenaline and anxiety to shoot through your body.

Another loud banging filled the air, a pitiful whimper left your throat as you felt yourself start to shake.

~~~~~

"Crap!" Denki exclaimed as he was running through the rain, his book bag over his head as he tried his best to avoid the rain pelting him and soaking through his uniform. He had been trying to work on his homework after class when he passed out only to be awoken by the thunder. At first he thought nothing of it and his body tried to lul him back to sleep when one word flashed through his head making him quickly scramble to get back to the dorms, that same word seemed to play on repeat in his thoughts as his worries about the storm spiralled.

[Y/n] he couldn't stop himself from worrying about you, ever since the first time he found you cowering in your closet while a storm raged outside he felt his gut twist as he pulled you from your crouched position, your eyes bloodshot red and puffy. You always seemed so strong in training but here you were reduced to a shaking whimpering mess. That scared him more than anything.

Ever since then as soon as Denki hears the tell-tale signs of stormy weather he rushes to you and refuses to leave your side no matter how much you brush it off or plead for him to leave, after all it was embarrassing.

Finally Denki reached the dorms. He quickly rushed in taking off his shoes in a haste, almost falling in the process, before he rushed to your room dripping rain water. Slowly he opened your door letting a beam of light stream in from the hallway revealing you as you shook under your covers, hands over your ears. He was by your side in a heartbeat, the second you felt his hands on you your eyes flew open a fresh wave of tears falling down your cheeks. Denki was quiet as he slid into your bed next to you before pulling you close to him, wrapping an arm around you protectively as you hid in his chest acting as if he could fend off the entire storm. Judging his quirk however he possible could-

CRASH-

You jolted hard into Denki's chest and as a response he held you closer. He started running his fingers through your hair as he looked down at your tear stained face, the terror shining in your glossy eyes.

"Hey [Y/n]." Denki whispered his voice soft as he ran his thumb across your cheek catching a few stray tears before he wiped them away.

You looked up at his face noticing for the first time how worried he was for you, it made you feel worse. As you looked at him you noticed how wet his hair and uniform was as water droplets fell from his hair before running down the side of his face.

"D-denki, you're wet." your voice was hoarse and quiet as you reached up to touch his wet hair- you flinched back as another loud boom shook the dorms causing your eyes to blow wide. Denki quickly covered your ears as another loud boom shook the dorms once again. Bakugou could be heard yelling at the thunder downstairs but Denki paid it no mind as he tried his hardest to get you to calm down. His efforts to muffle the sounds of the thunder proved useless when he had an idea. Moving Denki tried to take his hands off your ears only for your own hands to fly up pressing his to your ears once again. "[Y/n], I have an idea. Do you trust me?" yes, you did trust Denki but at that moment the only thing your brain could process was the overwhelming feeling of dread that came with every crash of thunder.

Despite your doubt and fear you nodded your head letting out a small squeak as Denki lifted you into his arms, your blanket still wrapped around your body. You nestled close to him as he quickly exited your room making you squint from the sudden light of the hallway.

Another boom sounded off, making you scramble to wrap your arms around Denki's neck as if the thunder was trying to crawl from the ground and bite you.

Denki kicked his dorm door open before setting you on his bed, he rummaged through his desk drawers before pulling out a pair of black and yellow headphones, "AHa!" he exclaimed before he hurriedly moved to your side before unceremoniously putting them on your head muffling the world around you. The yellow haired boy then quickly opened his music app and turned on [Favorite Song] before scooping you up in his arms wrapping his arms around you as he held you in a tight embrace.

"See, isn't that better?"

"---"

"Oh... that's right you can't hear me..."

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚