🌹Todoroki x Trans Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = Period/Dysphoria comfort.

Quirk = Not important. 

Other info = None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You groaned in pain as you laid on your side clutching your stomach tears falling from your eyes 'why did this have to happen now' you thought as you heard your bedroom door creak open making a beam of light enter the otherwise dark space. 

"[Y/n]?" 

A whimper left your lips at the sound of your boyfriend calling your name. 

"Oh [Y/n], it is that time?" you slightly sat up and turned to face Todoroki who was approaching you with a worried look on his face. You nodded your head before grabbing a nearby pillow and burying your face as you held it close to your chest. 

The bed dipped next to you as a warm arm wrapped around your waist pulling you on his lap, Todoroki's hand moved under your shirt as he rubbed soothing circles on your stomach using his warm half to help sooth the cramps. You rested your head on his shoulder sighing as the pain somewhat subsided. 

"Is there anything else you need [Y/n]?" you shook your head.

He began running his hand through your hair desperate to sooth you. 

"Todoroki it hurts." Todoroki frowned, holding you tighter as he felt helpless as he wished he could make all the pain go away. 

"It's going to be okay [N/n] no matter what I'll be here to help you get through it." 

The both of you stayed as you were with you in his arms as he used his quirk to try and sooth you, as the night progressed you started feeling drowsy until you fell asleep in his arms the poor man not knowing what to do simply continued holding you serving as a human heating pad. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - So I just got my period after eating sum lady gaga oreos so be prepared for a lot of period/dysphoria comfort bc I'm kinda feeling uncomfortable and need it.

Also the oreos were bussin tysm for reading and I hope you all have an amazing night/day!

350 Words