🌹Aizawa x Teacher Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff 

Requested by - No one

AU?- None 

Warnings - None. 

Quirk - Not important. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You smile as you walk through the halls of UA carrying a box full of decorations as you were helping the other faculty members get ready for the Seasonal Dance you all decided to host that year to try and help the kids blow off some steam and have some fun due to the overstressfull events from this year. 

You huff as you set the box down, making a thudding noise making some heads turn your direction before quickly resuming their tasks. 

You opened the box coughing as you took out the old decorations. You sighed knowing you would need to take care of that now. You turned as you heard a familiar grumbling behind you. You looked to the door to see your favorite sleep deprived caterpillar at the door and your favorite loud blond chatting Aizawa's ear off.

You stood up and pulled Hizashi's ear making him leave the poor man alone. "Don't you have better things to do instead of harassing depresso over here?" Aizawa shot you a glare at the new nickname while poor Hizashi begged for you to release his now red ear. 

"Go clean up these decorations since you obviously have nothing better to do than dumbass." you said while shoving Hizashi towards the box you were previously carrying laughing at his complaints. 

God has such a drama queen you thought a warm smile on your face as you rolled your eyes. 

You felt eyes on your face making you look down to see Aizawa quickly look away with a slight blush on his face. You moved in front of the grumpy male to see him indeed blushing; he refused to look at your face while you smiled at him innocently. 

"Boop." you booped his nose causing him to flinch back before looking at you like you lost your mind as you gave him a close eyed smile making him smile slightly. 

"Oh- that reminds me stay right here I got you something depresso~" you said running out of the room as you heard someone yelling after you making you chuckle. 

You soon entered the room again to see a grumbling Aizawa who just looked at you with a fake annoyed look plastered on his face. 

"Closeeeeee your eyessss~" The black haired male grumbled before replying as you held out your hands. 

"Ok open~" you heard a surprised gasp as Aizawa gazed at the coffee mug with a black cat wearing his signature scarf on it. 

"I have a friend who does custom coffee mug designs and I though [Y/N] you know what would be a good idea well you should get depresso a new coffee mug since you broke his-"

"WAIT YOU BROKE MY MUG?!" Aizawa asked while finally looking away from your gift. 

*cough* "Did I say that~ hm I don't think so- OH WHAT'S THAT HIZASHI? Coming~" you quickly ran out of the room as Aizawa got up to chase you yelling at you while Midnight just gazed at you both amusements written on her face. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

A/N - Sorry for short update I will most likely be putting out short one shots this week due to the abundance of homework I need to complete sorry. 😅

I'm also thinking of doing a separate one-shot book after this one for either Haikyu carachters x Male reader or MHA ship one-shot so lmk what knew you guys would want.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

564 Words