💝Bakugo x Trans Reader💝

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, Seasonal. 

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - Gonna have some POV switches, Transphobia.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

UA was filled with chatter as the students were excited as a holiday was coming up and not just any holiday but Valentine's Day the time of the year for love and most importantly… free chocolate. 

Everyone excitedly awaited this day… well almost everyone a certain [H/c]ette grumbled dreading the day where he would need to watch his crush and childhood friend get millions of confessions daily from desperate women and men who barely knew the blond. [Y/n] didn't blame them though he knew that Bakugo was extremely handsome despite his explosive personality. 

The [H/c]ette watched annoyed as yet again Bakugo turned down a girl who neither Bakugo nor [Y/n] had ever seen before.

Usually this display would irk the [Y/n] but this year was different. This year he planned to confess his love to Bakugo with help from Midoriya who agreed to meet up with him after class. 

~~~~~

I walked the halls hastily making my way to the dorms before going to his dorm room. I knocked on his door for it to be flung open and I looked surprised to see Ochaco standing there a grin on her face before he pulled my arm making me stumble before entering Midoriya's room. 

"I'm so sorry [Y/n] she forced it out of me." The greenette said hiding his face was obviously traumatized. 

"This is one of the reasons I love blackmail." she said before quickly snapping her attention to me. 

"Ok so for some reason you like Bakugo and I'm here to help you confess since you're like Deku hopeless… " 

"HEY-" you started only to be cut off.

"anyway I have a plan so don't worry."

~~~~~

[Y/n] Pov 

"I don't know about this... " you stated as you nervously slid the note Ochaco basically forced you to write in Bakugo's desk. 

"OH COME ON IT'S SO ROMANTIC!"

I grumbled as I was ushered back out of the classroom. 

"Ok now everyday leading up to Valentine's Day you'll be leaving a cute letting either in his desk or having a classmate give it to him then confess on Valentine's Day  during lunch understand? Also don't make it too obvious." 

I grumbled before agreeing as the brunette shot me a harsh glare causing her to squeal before grabbing my arms dragging me down the hall, Midoriya running after. 

~~~~~

Bakuhoe Pov 

I walked through the halls [Y/n] by my side as always I grumbled as I saw Deku talking to Round Face looking slightly nervous.