🌹Bakugo x Trans Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = Period comfort.

Quirk = Not important. 

Other info = None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Bakugo ground his teeth together as he stood in line at the grocery store basket full of snacks in hand as he watched the lady in front of him yell at the imploye about how unfair their prices were Bakugo was trying to keep his patience but every minute he wasted here he knew his [Y/n] was suffering. 

"THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN EXPECT ME TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THIS GARBAGE GIVE ME A DISCOUNT NOW!" 

"Ma'am I'm sorry but we can't do that." the poor employee said as he tried to contact the manager. 

"LADY HURRY THE FUCK UP I NEED TO GET HOME TO MY BOYFRIEND AND YOUR BULLSHIT IS WAISTING MY TIME!" Bakugo was fuming as the lady turned shocked before looking at the boy with a face of disgust. 

"YOUR A HOMOSEXUAL, I CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD LET YOUR KIND SHOP HERE YOUVE PROBABLY CONTAMINATED EVERYTHING." 

Bakugo smiled as he started fake coughing into his arm. 

"Oh no it's the gay germs better run before they contaminate you." to Bakugo, and to everyone else's delight, the lady ran out of the store looking extremely pale and disgusted. The cashier's face morphed into one filled with relief and gratefulness as he no longer had to deal with the woman. 

"Thank you." 

Bakugo handed his items to the cashier glad for the ordeal to be over with. 

~~~~~

Bakugo fumbled with the keys to his apartment as he was hasty and wanted to waste no time getting back to you, as soon as he opened the door he rushed into the dark apartment setting down the bags filled with an assortment of snacks. He quickly took off his shoes and jacket before rushing into the living room to see you curled up on the couch, the dull glow of the TV illuminating your tear stained face. 

"Hey baby boy." Bakugo whispered as he approached you, snacks in hand. You looked up at him, a grateful look on your face as you opened your arms reaching for him. 

"Hey Bakubabe could you get my heated blanket I would but I just got in a position that doesn't hurt." he nodded before going to fetch said blanket. 

He returned and handed you the warm blanket before pushing the table in front of the couch closer so the snacks were within reach before he repositioned you to where you both were cuddling. His hand made his way to your stomach where he rubbed soothing circles as he cuddled you tightly. 

"I love you [Y/n]."

You smiled as you kissed his nose. 

"I love you too"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Here's another period comfort because we'll I need it right now.

Also I have a bunch of unfinished drafts and I am gonna try and finish them all but as for right now I would just like to know what ones y'all would like done first.

1. Bakugo x Seme Reader

2. Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader (Another period comfort)

3. Dabi x Seme Reader

4. Pro Denki x Pro Seme Reader

5. Denki x Sleeping Reader

6. Hizashi x Plus Sized Reader

Once again tysm for reading.

544 Words