🌹Shinso x Crackhead Reader Pt. 2🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluffish.

Requested by - No one.

Warnings = None.

Quirk = Not important

Other info = Your suddenly Aizawa's child deal with it.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

It's been a while since anyone's heard from you, after you left your whole class seemed off it was as if something important was suddenly ripped from their small world leaving an empty hole in the space you once occupied. 

At least that is how Shinso saw it, after you left his entire world changed as his days felt grey almost as if all color was suddenly stripped from his life leaving him colorblind and alone. After you left there was no one to support him in his path to become a hero, all his peers belittled him and it was during these moments he truly came to appreciate all the times you were there to pick him up off the ground or all the times you stuck up for him. It was at those times he no longer cared if you were overbearing at times he just wanted you back, he just wanted to see you smile and call him one of your stupid nicknames one more time. 

~~~~~

Shinso was sitting in his desk in class 1-A watching a squirrel play around in the leaves as he thought of how you used to drag him to the park every fall just to make a giant leaf pile for you and the neighborhood kids to play in, a sad smile graced his face for a brief moment. 

"Whatsssss this? What's got you so happy Shinso?" He turned sighing as he looked at the blond leaning on his desk smiling dumbly. 

"Just old memories." Shinso said sadly as he struggled to look at the blond who reminded him so much of you it hurt. "Ohhhhh~ thinking about your first crushhhh?" 

Shinso choked as he quickly looked at Denki, a slight flush on his face surprising many of his classmates as this was the most emotion he's ever displayed. "I WAS RIGHT!" 

Denki did a little victory dance as the others listened in curiously watching Shinso collect himself. 

"It doesn't matter in the end I messed it up and he's gone now so drop it will you?" with that Shinso went back to sulking not realizing he just outed himself to everyone. 

After that the class went back to normal with everyone comfortably talking amongst themselves before the door suddenly burst open as a body fell to the ground in the entrance looking dead, suddenly everyone stood in concern and surrounded the boy on the floor making it impossible for Shinso to get a proper view. His interest was quickly taken away from the scene as a cat was outside playing in the leaves bringing a smile to his face. 

"I'M ALIVE!" 

Shinso's eyes widened as he quickly stood his chair falling on the ground as he gazed at a smiling face surrounded by unruly [H/c] hair. [Y/n] jumped back at the sudden noise landing in Midoriya's arms as he struggled to hold the boy, a confused look on his face. As soon as recognition flashed in your eyes you threw yourself back in the poor greenettes arms playing dead. 

"I AM NOT ALIVE! Pst greenie that's your cue to take me to wherever you realive dead people." you whispered the last part one eyes open only further confusing everyone but Shinso. 

After realizing greenie wasn't going to comply with your wishes you got out of your arms trying to glare at Shinso before he started walking up to you, no longer wishing to die you backed up feeling nervous as you thought you annoyed him again. You were completely frozen as he stood directly in front of you, a surprised gasp left your lips as he suddenly wrapped his arms around you. 

A shocked expression was on your face before you hugged him back crying "HYPNO HAIR! YOU DID MISS ME!" 

~~~~~

Aizawa watched in horror as his son was in his classroom and not only in his classroom but it seemed one of his students was holding him captive.

"Shinso you can't just keep [L/n] there forever!" 

"Fuck off he's mine." you smiled happily as you were trapped on Shinso's lap. Your smile widened as you saw one of your dads in the doorway "DADDY! I FOUND YOU!" 

You launched up clinging to Aizawa happily before Hizashi ran into the room pale "I LOST OUR KI-" 

Quickly he stood straight coughing slightly as he saw you "I mean hey honey I knew [Y/n] was here the whole time-" 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Sorry it is short I've been debating on either making this SUPER angsty or just dumb fluffy stuff and y'all got this so enjoy I may make the angst one still and just have it be a different ending but that depends if I feel motivated to.

Ilyasm and as always tysm for reading ^^

(Also if I disappear it's because my phone charger is breaking and I'm to poor to buy a new one so hopefully I get a new one before it completely breaks.)

846 Words