🌹🔥Tamaki x Seme Reader🔥🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff, Smut.

Requested by - milkbozz

Warnings = Explicit Sex.

Quirk = Not important

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

A bright smile was on your face as you watched your boyfriend hide in a corner, him completely oblivious to your presence. You walked up to him waving to Mirio before you wrapped your arms around his waist lifting him into a hug. A small squeak left his lips as he panicked before calming down seeing it was only you. You snuggled up to him making him flush a deep red as you buried your face in the crook of his neck. 

"[N-n] what are y-you d-doing here?" Tamaki said as he hid his face in your chest. You laughed seeing his red ears before softly playing with his hair. 

"I missed you and Mei kinda blew the lab up… again… so we were let out of class early." 

Tamaki shyly looked up to you, meeting your smiling eyes which made his heart thump loudly as he seemingly died in your arms. 

You laughed before placing a kiss on the top of his head. "You don't mind if I steal him, Mirio?" he chuckled before motioning for you to take him. 

~~~~~

The both of you retired to your dorm for the day and soon the both of you were cuddling while watching a movie 

You looked at Tamaki as he was intently watching the movie, you smiled as you slowly started running your hand up his side making him squirm slightly, his focus still on the movie. A frown appeared on your face as you wanted all his attention, you moved your hand higher up his chest before toying with one of his nipples successfully getting his attention. 

"[Y/n]~?" He looked adorable as he gazed up at you, his entire face red along with his ears and neck. 

"Yes love?" you cooed as you moved your lips to his neck leaving a noticeable hickey as he squirmed under your touch the movie now forgotten. You lifted his shirt, it gathered under his chin as you admired his surprisingly toned chest and perky nipples."So adorable." you praised which made Tamaki whimper before looking away embarrassed.

~~~~~

"[Y~y/n] s-stop teasing!" 

You chuckled before plunging your fingers back into his ass while you watched him fall apart for you. "Why would I stop when you love it so much?" you asked a sadistic smile on your face as Tamaki panted desperately wanting you to fill him. "P-please [N/n]." 

He spread his legs wider as he looked at you begging you with his teary eyes, finally giving in as you slowly pulled your digits out before lining your lubed member to his entrance watching as his hole clenched in anticipation. You slowly started pushing yourself inside as you kissed away the tears falling from his eyes. 

"S~so big- MnM~" a groan left your lips as you bottomed out, the tightness surrounding your length driving you insane as you began to slowly thrust burying your face in the crook of Tamaki's neck. 

As the heat in your stomach increased so did the speed of your thrusts, poor Tamaki arched off the bed a loud moan, almost scream, leaving his usually quiet mouth as you began pounding into his prostate relentlessly drawing him closer and closer to his orgasm with each thrust. 

"T-to fast [N-n] I'm g~gonna cum!" 

You locked lips with him in a desperate kiss as you also felt your orgasm nearing, you swallowed Tamaki's moans greedily as he came his cum coating his and your chest. You sat up gripping his hips harshly as you continued to thrust into him while you watched his blissed out face still contorted into one filled with pleasure. With a final thrust you buried yourself deep inside of him as you felt yourself snap your cum filling him up.

The both of you panted as you came down from your highs, you pulled out causing Tamaki to whimper as your seed poured from him.

"[Y/n]~" he breathed out as he opened his arms towards you, a lazy smile graced your lips as you laid next to him pulling him into your chest as you slowly covered his face with sloppy kisses. 

"You did so good Tamaki, I love you so much." Tamaki snuggled closer to you his face still flushed "I love you too [N/n]"

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Sorry it took so long to post I've been in a lovely depressive episode. I hope this is what you wanted and once again sry it took so long to post.

As always tysm for reading and I love y'all so much.

799 Words