🌹☁Keigo x Depressed Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, Angst 

Requested by - No one

AU? - None

Warnings - Self harm, Depression.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The tears fell from your [E/c] eyes as you sat on the bathroom floor holding a knife as your brain was clouded, it being filled with sadness and hopelessness. 

You were doing fine for the most part and you were mostly happy with your life but for some reason you couldn't shake the dreaded feeling that it was all a lie and that everyone you loved hated you despite their constant reassurance and support they expressed towards you. 

You gripped the knife as you thought of your cocky boyfriend who seemed to be nothing but a ray of sunshine the complete opposite of you who was soft-spoken and antisocial for the most part. It didn't help that no one knew how you felt towards yourself. You were too scared to tell Keigo or any of your friends about your depression since you thought it would cause them to think less of you and hate you. 

'He doesn't want you'

'He pities you'

'Your bringing him down'

'He deserves better'

'You'll never be enough'

'Give up… '

You gripped your [H/c] hair as you muttered, stop trying to force the untrue thoughts from your head as you then brought the knife to your scared wrists pausing before pressing the sharp blade into your skin hissing at the pain while a stream of blood dripped onto the white floor staining it red. You smiled sadly before repeating the process until your arm was covered in the all too familiar cuts as you let yourself drown in the pain you've mistaken for peace one to many times. 

You slightly panicked as you finally looked at the clock on the wall seeing that your birdbrained lover would be home soon you jumped up only to grip your head feeling light headed from the blood loss as you may have overdid it this time. 

You rummaged through the cabinets looking for the bandages desperate to hide the multitude of cuts adorning your [S/c] arms so as to not alarm your lover before hearing a loud gasp come from behind you making your heart stop in fear. 

You froze in place, eyes wide as you gazed at the floor, blood slowly staining the ground as it dripped from your hand. 

"[N/n]?!" 

You refused to look up as your lover rushed to your side, grabbing your arms gently causing you to flinch as tears streamed down your face, refusing to look in his direction. 

'He knows. He's going to leave me know he's going to think im weak and stupid and leave."

Your hands started to shake as the blond looked to the floor finally noticing the kitchen knife laying on the floor. 

"[Y/n]- what did you do?!" His voice rose slightly at the end causing you to flinch, mistaking his concern for anger as your train of thought clouded your mind.

Your cocky boyfriend noticed you flinch and immediately regretted his tone as he picked you up and sat you on the sink pulling out the first aid kit before quickly rushing back to your side to mend your injuries. You cringed as the rubbing alcohol was applied to your arms, you looked at the wall as the tears continued to flow. 

After he was done bandaging your arms he silently picked you up and sat you on your shared bed before holding you and wrapping his wings around you. 

"Can you talk to me [N/n]?" The blond said gently as you gripped his shirt.

"I'm sorry" your voice broke as you went to cover your face ashamed to be crying over something so trivial. 

"Don't apologize, I just wanna know what happened so I can help you

 I love you [N/n] don't forget that." 

Keigo pulled you closer as you struggled to find your words. 

"How can you- how can you love someone so weak." You whispered as a look of surprise and sadness appeared on Keigo's face. 

Your boyfriend pushed some of your [H/c] hair from your eyes as he gently held your face.

"[Y/n] look at me." You lifted your head to look at his face expecting to see a look of disappointment only to freeze as you saw him have a look of nothing but love and sadness. 

"You are not weak, I never want you to think those lies again. I need you and so do all your friends. I may not understand what you're going through right now or even the best ways to help you but I will never stop loving you so please if you ever feel the need to do this again come to me because I can't lose you." A gentle kiss was placed on your nose before Keigo wrapped his wings around you holding you tightly scared you would disappear on him as you both drifted to sleep. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/N - Will be doing some fluff next also I've been contemplating whether or not to do a smut chapter so yeah.

As always I hope you enjoyed and tysm for reading ♡

874 Words