🌹☁Denki x Trans Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Angst, Fluff .

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = Transphobia.

Quirk = Not Important. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You were sitting in your room, knees hugged to your chest as your parents screamed at each other downstairs you knew this would happen when you came home for spring break it always did when you were around. 

"HOW CAN YOU JUST IGNORE THIS IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE, LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!" Your mother said the distress clear in her voice. 

"IT'S JUST A PHASE DON'T WORRY SHE WILL SNAP OUT OF IT SOON, AND IF SHE DOESN'T YOU KNOW THERE'S ALWAYS THAT CAMP THE PASTOR RECOMMENDED!" 

That caught your attention you could feel the fear rise at the thought of being sent to a camp to 'fix you' you held a hand against your mouth to muffle your sobs as you quickly stood up packing a bag and opening the window in your room. You jumped out the window and started walking down the street looking up at the stars sky as you walked, tears falling down your [S/c] cheeks.

You were used to overhearing your parents' tantrums but you've never actually left during one you've always silently suffered through them keeping your head down as to not anger them more you heard your phone vibrate in your pocket you picked it up to see your mothers name on the screen. Your finger hovered over the decline button before you reluctantly answered, putting the phone against your ear as you continued walking in the middle of the deserted road. 

"[Y/n] where are you, your father and I were just about to tell you some amazing news we've decided that you should get more help for your problem and I know it sounds scary but we're confident they can fix you!" your teeth grinder together as you looked at the road beneath your feet the joy in your mothers voice obvious. 

"I'm going back to school." you choked out trying to control your emotions.

"Why are you walking back there? It's the middle of spring break and we were going to have a family picnic tomorrow!" 

"Isn't it obvious? You people are insufferable do you know how frustrating it is spending every day with people who constantly insist on fixing you well news flash mom! I'M NOT BROKEN!"

"[Y/n] I don't like this new attitude-"

You hung up the phone, turning it off and having it in your pocket as you began running the rest of the way to UA as you ignored the tears that streamed from your eyes. 

Soon you saw the familiar building that always felt like home to you.

You sighed as you entered the dorms expecting to be the only one there since everyone else also went home to their families for break. You looked at the clock on the wall seeing it was one in the morning. 

The lights suddenly turned on which made you jump, drop your bag and let out a slight scream which made the person who turned on the lights scream as well. Soon you both stopped as you simply stared at Denki confused as he stared at you with a concerned look on his face. 

"Oh hey [Y/n], you good? You look like you were crying, and why are you back so late?"

You shrugged the sadness returning as you looked at the ground in front of you, you felt tears prick your eyes threatening to fall when you were suddenly pulled into a hug. 

Denki started running his fingers through your hair as you gripped his shirt, your face buried in his (chest/neck) as you silently sobbed. 

"Do you want to talk about it, or should we turn on a movie and eat all of Bakugo's snacks?" you chuckled as you looked up at the goofy blond. 

"Could we do both?"

His face lit up as he smiled happily before picking you up and setting you on the sofa before throwing a bunch of fluff blankets on you and rushing to the kitchen only to return with Bakugo's snacks. 

"He's gonna kill us when he returns."

Denki just shrugged before turning your favorite movie on as well as turning off the lights he snuggled up next to you under the blankets as the movie started. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

738 Words