💝Bakugo x Reader x Deku💝

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, Seasonal. 

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Everyone in class 1-A was confused and tense this morning as they were witnessing yet another fight between Midoroya and Bakugo but this one seemed different and more serious. 

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOUR GOING TO ASK [Y/n] OUT SHITTY NERD!" 

Bakugo yelled his palms lighting up with small explosions causing some students to back further away from the scene. 

"WHAT CANT I ASK OUT THE PERSON I LIKE-" 

The class all tensed as Midoriya activated his quirk they all braced for the no doubt destructive brawl when the door to the classroom opened to reveal a confused and concerned [H/c]ette. The class held their breath as they saw [Y/n]'s face go from concerned to blank in an instant. 

[Y/n] slowly made your way to the two who froze the minute they saw the [H/c]ette. 

The class held their breath curious as to what [Y/n] would do while others were in awe that you stopped the fight their curiosities were soon put to rest as you smacked the back of their heads causing them both to yelp before clutching their heads. 

"IT IS EIGHT IN THE MORNING AND YOU BOTH ARE ALREADY STARTING FIGHT, PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER!" 

The two boys glared at each other once again mumbling which earned them another smack. 

~~~~~

The day was soon coming to an end and the two boys have been relentlessly flirting with the poor [H/c]ette who seemed to be on the brink of insanity as cheesy pickup line after cheesy pickup line came. 

[Y/n] was just leaving the class as he saw Bakugo and Midoriya waiting for him by the gate the [H/c]ette groaned before turning and smacking his head on a nearby wall a few other students paused and looked at the male concerned before going on their way. 

"[N/N]!" Midoriya yelled an excited grin on his face as he waved, signaling the tired male over as Bakugo simply gave a small wave grumbling. 

Slowly [Y/n] made his way over to the two suspiciously as they seemed to be hiding something as they both nervously looked between one another. 

"What do you guys want…. " you asked cautiously preparing to sprint at any sign of a cheesy pickup line. 

"Well as you probably have caught on to me and Kaachan have been… trying to flirt with you all day." 

You scoffed, causing Midoriya to cringe slightly before continuing.

"A-anyway we both-" 

"WE BOTH WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU NOW CHOOSE!" 

Midoriya glared at Bakugo before nervously looking back at you who had a look of shock on your face. Suddenly you scoffed before laughing lightly. 

"You both really are idiots!" 

The two boys looked at you confused and worried. 

"anyway you said I have to choose… I choose… both, NOW COME ON NEW BOYFRIENDS!" 

You grabbed their hands before running off them both still in shock at the confusing turn of events but the two looked to one another before silently agreeing that it didn't matter as long as they could hold you. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Was gonna do an extended ending to this but I'm kinda sick right now so I sadly couldn't do more updates, anyway what happens with me is that my lungs like to randomly fill with fluid and that's what happened recently I was pretty much out of it for 2 weeks and this is the first week where I'm lucid really so enjoy this update hopefully it ain't to trash!

555 Words