🌹☁Iida x Depressed Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff, Angst.

Requested by - My unstable mental state.

AU = None.

Warnings = Self harm, Self deprecating thoughts.

Quirk = Not important.

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You sat in your room, your hands covering your ears as the tears flowed freely from your eyes, silent sobs fleeing your body as you struggled to not make a sound since you knew if they heard you it would only get worse. The painful thoughts swirled through your head as your body shaked hands covering your mouth to hold in the pain filled screams trying to leave. 

'Their right I am crazy? Why am I like this? Why do I cause problems for everyone around me? Why can't I be normal? Why won't the pain stop?'

You looked at your dresser as the thoughts continued to swirl through your mind relentlessly beating you deep into the darkest corner of your mind locking you in the relentless despair. It felt like you stared for hours before you stood on shaky legs and made your way to the old dresser grasping an old nail filer before slouching against a nearby wall, the shadows engulfing you, welcoming you back in its twisted embrace. 

The nail filer slowly made its way to your wrists as you began the surprisingly painless process of burning yourself, slowly but surely you succeeded in scaring your already abused skin. Finally satisfied with your now stinging arm you stared at the light marks that were sure to be hideous come morning.  The life your eyes once possessed gone as you felt numb, despite the slowly increasing pain that engulfed your arm. 

As your tears stopped flowing your head became hazy as you heard a joyful voice from the hallways outside your dorm making your heart clenched tightly. 

'How could I do this to him, he deserves better."

Your bedroom door creaked open making a beam of light shoot into the room, you watching as the blue haired male looked at you , his face filled with worry as he ran to your side. The nail filer fell to the floor.

Hands tugged at the back of your shirt as Iida pulled you into his arms silently as the tears once again started to fall, this time the sobs you tried to silence fell from your mouth only to be soothed slowly as gentle hands wiped away your tears and helped to ease the pain that throbbed deep inside of you. 

"Make it stop." you pitifully begged as you held him tighter if only to keep him from vanishing forever. 

"I can't if you don't let me [Y/n] next time come to me first I can't stand seeing you hurting yourself." 

You looked up to him with your tear filled eyes as he took your damaged wrists in his hands, immediately you tried to pull away not wanting him to see this side of you.

"[Y/n] let me see, please." 

He took your wrists once again before lifting you, taking you to the bathroom and setting you on the counter. A first aid kit was soon in your line of sight as he dug through the contents. 

Suddenly you felt very tired as you watched Iida fix you slowly. 

"[Y/n]."

You were pulled out of your thoughts by his voice as he held your wrapped wrist in his hands, sadness in his eyes. 

"I want to know why so I can help."

A sigh left you as your lips began to tremble before you lifted a hand to wipe your eyes only for Iida to go back to holding it once again. 

"I-its nothing I was just being irrational it's fine, I'm sorry." you tried to push yourself from the sink only to be stopped. 

"It's not fine, if it was fine you wouldn't be hurting so much, please let me help. I can't stand to see the person I love hurting themself." the desperate look on his face made you hesitate. 

"I'm sorry it's just hard to open up after being told not to for so long." you mumbled looking away from him making him sigh before hugging you tightly. 

"Don't apologize for things that aren't your fault, I hate it." you smiled sadly as you hugged the (Taller/Smaller) male back. 

"I love you [Y/n] and I always will so please just come to me next time you get like this." you nod into the hug before he picked you back up, you letting him since you felt too drained to walk.

"I love you too Iida." you clung to him as the stinging in your wrists started to lessen even if it was for a short while you were glad you had someone like him to help you get rid of the pain. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Hey so I started writing this mid panic attack after a bad interaction with my toxic mom and brother so sorry for any mistakes and sorry for the ending being meh I didn't know what to do.

As always though tysm for reading I love you all so much anyway imma go take my binder off since I forgot to earlier 😅

851 Words