🌹Bakugo x Crackhead reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU - None

Warnings - Brain cells may be lost.

Quirk - Not important

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"Dude.... " ←_←

"Dude....?" ๏_๏

"Dude....!" (っ'▽')っ

"Dude....? " ( ° △ °)

"Dude.... " (♥ω♥*)

"DUDE.... " ≥﹏≤

Bakugou and Kiri sighed while looking at the three idiots from one of the couches in the common area the idiots we're laying in a circle on the floor of as their heads were resting near each others while Kiri and Bakugo braced themselves preparing for the ridiculous onslaught of absolute stupidity about to come from (Y/N), Denki, and Sero.

"OK but like Jirou though- " Denki said while turning his head to look at (Y/N) who looked surprised then paused to contemplate what Denki said along with Sero.

"Hm.... I see your dilemma but have you considered Shinsou?" (Y/N) said while looking at Denki a serious look on his face. Denki then looked to the ceiling to contemplate the wise words given to him.

"Valid argument, but what about Jirou and Shinsou." Denki said while looking to (Y/N) like he just solved world hunger.

"OH MY GOD YOU GENIOUS IS THAT EVEN LEGAL THOUGH?!" Sero said while looking at Denki confused and astonished.

"Ok ok Denki have you considered a pet rock though..." (Y/N) said confusing everyone in the room except Bakugo who was more concerned at where he was going with the statement.

Denki looked over and hummed contemplateing (Y/N's) words "But you can't fuck a pet rock.... " Denki said while looking seriously at (Y/N) while Kiri was trying his hardest to hold back his laughter.

"Not with that attitude you can't." (Y/N) said while looking at Denki sternly as Kiri lost it and started laughing like a mad man while Bakugo just sat there disgust and disappoinment on his face as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Valid argument but it seems like alot of work. " Sero said while thinking about what (Y/N) said along with Denki not a hint of humor in their voices making Bakugo question his life decisions.

"it's actually relatively easy if you have the right attitude!" (Y/N) said while looking at the other two idiots giving them a thumb up.

"(Y/N)!" Bakugou yelled in shock slight jealousy on his face as he processed the words coming from his precious beans mouth.

"Yes daddy?" (Y/N) said while you and the other two idiots both turned your head to look at Bakugo at the same time which made the three of you burst out laughing. Bakugo just grumbled and slumped against the couch vowing to never let you touch a rock again.