🌹☁Deku x Witch Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff, some Angst. 

Requested by - No one. 

AU? - Fantasy.

Warnings - Bullying. 

Quirk - Greenhouse, you basically have a power that can help plants grow better and faster along with being able to create a bubble that is basically a plant's optimal growing conditions allowing you to grow plants from all around the world in your house.

Other info - None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The sun warmed your face as you heard the crunch of leaves that always accompanied you when you made your way through the forest to the nearby town. You hummed happily the cloak around your frame flowing slightly in the wind as you held the basket filled with valuable plants from around the world along with a few potions. 

Soon you saw your first glimpse of civilization as the tall houses came into view, you smiled as you picked up your pace smiling as you entered the town running down the brick streets dodging horses and other patrons out for a stroll before you burst into a small but busy shop. 

"MAMA!" you yelled a smile on your face as you tackled your mother who gasped in surprise. "Oh [Y/n] you scared me!" you quickly ducked behind the counter before placing the basket beside your father who was filling orders. "Of course, we should have your order in the next couple of days, thanks for your business." your eyes wandered around the shop taking notice of the shelves of herbs and potions lining the walls of the old building. 

"Thanks [Y/n] we were almost out of these, can you take care of the customers while I restock quickly?" you nodded before stepping up to the hand carved counter only to see a shy greenette whose face was covered in freckles.

"Hi there, I'm [Y/n] [L/n] what can I get for you today!" 

That's how it all started. A simple hello quickly morphed into much more as you along with the short green haired boy ran from your parents' shop after you were allowed to go out and play. 

"COME ON IZU-CHAN!" you yelled as you grabbed his hand dragging him down the street to the nearby forest where all the children seemed to play. The both of you crouched by the lake watching the fish and tadpoles go by the summer sun illuminating the water along with Izuku's stunning emerald eyes. 

The peaceful silence however was soon disrupted as a entitled blond and his group of minions approached the happy duo. "HA, IF IT ISN'T DEKU THE QUIRKLESS WEAKLING AND THE EVIL WITCH!" 

You rolled your eyes as you grit your teeth trying to focus back on the interesting fish. "Kaachan that's not nice, [Y/n] isn't evil." this made the blond scoff as you sent a small smile to Izuku silently thanking him for his kind words. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OF COURSE IT'S EVIL DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THEIR KIND DO?!" 

You gritted your teeth before standing up and turning around balling your fists "That's enough Bakugo just leave us be we are not bothering anyone." the blond laughed. 

"Not yet but everyone knows how witches are. As soon as you're not happy you'll curse everyone. My mommy told me that's what happened to the town over and Deku's daddy. You're kind can't be trusted." you felt like crying at the accusations but held it in refusing to let him win. "THATS FUNNY COMING FROM A QUIRK OBSESSED ASSHOLE WHO DOES NOTHING BUT HURT PEOPLE!"

You knew you messed up as soon as you felt the burning, you fell back into the river as Bakugo used his quirk hitting the side of your head and sending you tumbling into the stream as the blood came out from your forehead tinting the water. Everything was muffled and calm before you were quickly pulled from the water, your [E/c] eyes meeting emerald green. 

"[Y/n], are you okay?!" the tears fell stinging your eyes "Am I really evil Izu-chan?" you were expecting him to lash out and confirm your worst fears but instead all he did was hold you running his fingers through your now wet [H/c] hair. "You're not evil, you're one of the nicest people I know and just because a few witches are bad doesn't mean all of them are!" you nodded your head before burying your face into his chest, your forehead stinging. 

~~~~~

You touched the scar on your forehead reminiscing in the fond memories, you were pulled from your thoughts as the sound of an opening door caught your attention, you set down the plant you were holding before leaving your workplace to see a greenette taking his boots off in the doorway. "Izu-chan!" you exclaimed jumping into his arms to which he stumbled slightly to support you. "Hey [N/n] I missed you too." he chuckled as finally set you down to be able to take off the rest of his gear. 

You walked back to your workplace a smile on your face as you kept the door open as Izuku soon followed to watch you work. "You have so many different kinds of plants in here, I still can't understand how you can memorize all their names." you laughed as you ground up herbs for a healing potion "It's just like how you can memorize all those facts about quirks, obsession." 

"HEY, I'm not obsessed I just find it interesting alright." you smiled at the outburst before leaning over placing a kiss on the greenette's cheek. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say nerd."

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Tyasm for reading ❤❤❤

952 Words