🌹Denki x Tall Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU? - Omegaverse .

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Doesn't matter.

Other info - None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Denki sat on the couch as Mina watched him suspiciously as he conversed with the [Y/n] the both of them seemingly flirted.

Usually Mina would let this go brushing it off as some playful bonding but you see this past week she couldn't sit by and do nothing because... she was bored...

The common area was empty except for the two boys and a surprisingly quiet Mina who watched the unsuspecting duo as she looked for any signs of gay as Denki teased the taller male causing him to pout.

Mina nearly squealed as he heard one sentence that made her day.

"Awh you know I love you my little omega."

Denki said as he stood up to place a kiss on your nose successfully making you blush before looking down.

You and Denki retreat to his room as Mina leapt out of her hiding spot, running to find the rest of the Bakusquad to relay the recent news about their friends.

The pink alien queen busted through Bakugo's door to be greeted by the whole Bakusquad who were busy annoying Bakugo before she hunched over out of breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT PINKIE?!"

Mina slapped her hand over Bakugo's mouth to shut him up before turning to the rest of the group.

"YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW! YOU KNOW [Y/n] AND DENKI?!"

the group nodded confused as to where Mina was going with this.

"TURNS OUT THEIR TOGETHER TOGETHER, AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART! [Y/n] IS AN OMEGA AND DENKI IS A ALPHA... or maybe beta... !"

Bakugo scoffed, finally getting away from Mina.

"Dunce face could never be an alpha he's to dumb and small plus have you seen how tall and buff [Y/n] is... theirs no way he's an omega with that build."

Mina fumed before grabbing Bakugo's ear and dragging him down the hall towards Denki's room pushing his head against the door.

'You need to calm down [Y/n] I'm not leaving for long I'm just getting snacks.'

Bakugo was about to pull away, annoyed with Mina's games as he heard [Y/n] speak up.

'Can I come with alpha? I'll miss you too much.'

"NO FUCKING WAY-"

Denki's door swung open to reveal a confused Denki and [Y/n], who was sitting on Denki's bed looking equally confused.

"Why are you all just standing outside my door like tha-"

The friends instantly barged inside the blond's room demanding answers.

"You mean to tell me that you've both been dating since the first day of school..." Mina asked, shocked that she didn't notice it sooner.

[Y/n] was curled up in the smaller males lap as he stroked your [H/c] hair, finally having got his friends to calm down since you were on edge due to your heat starting soon.

"Why didn't you ever tell us?!" Mina suddenly exclaimed causing you to jump slightly before Denki hugged you closer releasing calming pheromones and glaring at Mina.

"You guys just never asked and I didn't think it mattered... "

Mina threw her hands up being as dramatic as always.

"Of course it matters, especially when you both are this adorable together how did I not see it sooner?!"

Denki shrugged in response before you tugged on his shirt to his attention.

"I'm tired... " you mumbled while rubbing your eyes pouting slightly.

You heard shuffling and whispering before hearing a door close as your boyfriend then somehow managed to pick you up and lay you on his bed.

You wrapped your arms around his waist as you laid your head on his chest as he continued stroking your [H/c] hair.

"You know [N/n] for someone as big as you, you sure are a softie."

Your short boyfriend joked causing you to sit up and whine.

"My height nor build defines me. I could be as tough as I wanted or I can be as cuddly as I want, now shush."

You both cuddled until you fell asleep in your mates arms.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

703 Words